View Poll Results: How does Trump's First Term end?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is impeached and removed

    1 3.85%
  • He resigns from office

    5 19.23%
  • He runs for reeelction and loses

    8 30.77%
  • He does not seek reelection

    4 15.38%
  • He runs in 2020 and is reelected

    7 26.92%
  • Appoints Butch Jones as his closest adviser, US is later split between Canada and Mexico

    1 3.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 39 of 39

Thread: How President Trump's Presidency Ends

  1. #26
    fl0at_'s Avatar
    Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck
    fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,076
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    I have removed this post, for fear that it may either be illegal and/or lead to myself and others ending up on some watch list.

    Tenny D.
    Freedom of speech is always the first thing given up when an oppressive government takes over, and always with the idea of "legal safety" in mind.

    And now Tenny D, Free Speech pioneer, worried his government may be taking that path.

    What has the world come to. I assume we removed this post for fear of government Tenny?
    Do unto others before they do unto you

  2. #27
    Tenacious D's Avatar
    The law is of supreme importance, or no importance.
    Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,555
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fl0at_ View Post
    Freedom of speech is always the first thing given up when an oppressive government takes over, and always with the idea of "legal safety" in mind.

    And now Tenny D, Free Speech pioneer, worried his government may be taking that path.

    What has the world come to. I assume we removed this post for fear of government Tenny?
    Kathy Griffith concurs.

  3. #28
    IP's Avatar
    Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,739
    See Ignore List

    Default

    This was nothing of the sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

  4. #29
    fl0at_'s Avatar
    Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck
    fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,076
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious D View Post
    Kathy Griffith concurs.
    Ah, so tacky.
    Do unto others before they do unto you

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volgrad98 View Post
    I have removed this post, for fear that it may either be illegal and/or lead to myself and others ending up on some watch list.

    Tenny D.
    Wow, ok.
    Drops the mic

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious D View Post
    Go to desktop page, at bottom select "8thMaxim" as style.

    I never use the mobile styles.
    I thought everybody used this style.
    "Drop the leash"

  7. #32

    Default

    I have posted more than once that I do not expect Trump to serve a full term. Of the choice in the poll, I voted resigns, but I also consider assassination a possibility.

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rbroyles View Post
    I have posted more than once that I do not expect Trump to serve a full term. Of the choice in the poll, I voted resigns, but I also consider assassination a possibility.
    Uh oh. Censor police alert!
    Shut up and coach.

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptclaus98 View Post
    I feel like I'd rather see Trump go 8 than to see Mike Pence anywhere near the Oval Office chair. Especially with Bannon lurking.
    Pence is a conservative and Bannon is a populist. This is like fearing Reagan because Buchanan was his communications director.

    I would much rather have Pence or Cruz than Trumpy da Clown. They are what America needs but thank God that Trump is what He has decided we deserve and not worse. I look at Trump as a temporary reprieve from the socialism and licentiousness of the last 8 years. We could have had Clinton.
    Baruch Haba B'shem Adonai​

  10. #35

    Default

    Pence is a ****ing liar, too. Full stop.
    Shut up and coach.

  11. #36
    IP's Avatar
    Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,739
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rbroyles View Post
    I have posted more than once that I do not expect Trump to serve a full term. Of the choice in the poll, I voted resigns, but I also consider assassination a possibility.
    Tenny, you censored a very similar post of mine for fear of it putting someone on a list. I see now that you have come to your senses and have restrained yourself. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

  12. #37

    Default

    I don't see him running if things look bad. He's kind of a *****, and the "you're fired" jokes will be too much for his thin skin. He'll simply say he's the greatest and doesn't need to run again because his four years was so great. Or if he can't swing that, he'll blame health issues or something else. Either way, he'll say he would have won if he ran again.

    I also don't think resignation or removal is impossible.
    Last edited by tvolsfan; 07-17-2017 at 10:35 PM.

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tvolsfan View Post
    I don't see him running if things look bad. He's kind of a *****, and the "you're fired" jokes will be too much for his thin skin. He'll simply say he's the greatest and doesn't need to run again because his four years was so great. Or if he can't swing that, he'll blame health issues or something else. Either way, he'll say he would have won if he ran again.

    I also don't think resignation or removal is impossible.
    Yes.

    To all of that.
    Shut up and coach.

  14. #39
    fl0at_'s Avatar
    Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck
    fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,076
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    Tenny, you censored a very similar post of mine for fear of it putting someone on a list. I see now that you have come to your senses and have restrained yourself. Thanks.
    Bump this one for your comment Tenny, as you are on a post spree today.
    Do unto others before they do unto you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •