Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Speaking of Patterns

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    There was another person I heard about who committed suicide via hydrochloric acid. His autopsy picture basically looked like a massive, super ulcer that took over his abdominal cavity. Also probably not a quick process, but they didn't give much more detail.

    An apparently known way to kill suicide via carbon monoxide without a car is to mix sulfuric and fomic acid. I'm not sure why you would do that and not just hose your exhaust pipe into your car. I guess if you don't have a car, but some of the people using this method do it... in their car?
    Car exhaust smells, dude.
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kptvol View Post
    There was one of those shows I think on Spike TV that showed all these weird ways to die. Had some mobsters celebrating a "made" man at the bar. They have a glass bottle of sulfuric acid and use it to burn off his fingerprints. Then they want some shots of vodka. Old bartender with bad eyesight pours them three shots of sulfuric acid and kills them all.
    Was it 100 Ways to Die, or something like that?

    I remember when Faces of Death was all the rage at the local mom and pop VHS rental store.
    Shut up and coach.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    There was another person I heard about who committed suicide via hydrochloric acid. His autopsy picture basically looked like a massive, super ulcer that took over his abdominal cavity. Also probably not a quick process, but they didn't give much more detail.

    An apparently known way to kill suicide via carbon monoxide without a car is to mix sulfuric and fomic acid. I'm not sure why you would do that and not just hose your exhaust pipe into your car. I guess if you don't have a car, but some of the people using this method do it... in their car?
    I CO'd a skunk that got caught in a live trap I had set in my garden to catch raccoons that were theiving my peaches & cream corn.

    I'll take lots of stuff, but messing with my peaches & cream is a red line that's not to be crossed.
    Shut up and coach.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayVols View Post
    Was it 100 Ways to Die, or something like that?

    I remember when Faces of Death was all the rage at the local mom and pop VHS rental store.
    I think that was it. I don't know if I watched anymore of the show than that one segment. I'm not sure if they were supposed to be based on actual events or purely hypothetical.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kptvol View Post
    I think that was it. I don't know if I watched anymore of the show than that one segment. I'm not sure if they were supposed to be based on actual events or purely hypothetical.
    Faces of Death was supposed to be real. Supposed to be..

    I remember one segment where someone was interviewing a guy that witnessed a jumper. His account:
    "It made kind of like a gooey sound. Ya know, like when you drop liver on the flo' (floor)."

    True story.

  6. #56

    Default

    I've handled a liver a couple of times. Have always been careful to avoid the flo.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kptvol View Post
    I've handled a liver a couple of times. Have always been careful to avoid the flo.
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kptvol View Post
    I've handled a liver a couple of times. Have always been careful to avoid the flo.

    That is the optimum situation...fo sho.
    Shut up and coach.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •