Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ethan Wolf Slam Piece

Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

I have no idea what the house ages are about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmiff View Post
    So tell me who he promised and what. Can't wait to hear it. More iform for Hurd? Promised Jack Jones starting guard position over Roberson or Boulware or promised Jack that he wouldnt play Trey at guard? Give me some soap opera stuff. I want to be entertained. I got a kid on the sidelines and live 2 doors down from a rs freshman OL in Brentwood. Enlighten me.
    If only we had a legit coach that was sending kids to DI schools that we could rely on coaching promises. Or even multiple coaches.

Is your kid the one that raped everyone and shit in their shoes at BA?
    Not bright enough? Where does that even come from. I'm 31 years old and a highly decorated journalist. Ive done more things in 3 decades then most will in their entire life. I am certainly bright and intelligent. I work in a field that demands it.

I currently live in a house built in the early 60s.

#realgangsta

'55 bitches.
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    Wow, you are missing out on a lot of happenings. Did you really miss all that stuff? I know it was discussed many places.
    MUS has sent 1 player to UT in the last 30 years, drew Richmond. Does it really matter if a coach pissed someone off? Which they did in regards to the Tim Hart recruitment.

MUS has sent 1 player to UT in the last 30 years, drew Richmond. Does it really matter if a coach pissed someone off? Which they did in regards to the Tim Hart recruitment.
    It matters if you trying to take the position that Butch is some holy man on the recruiting trail.

Quote Originally Posted by kptvol View Post
    It matters if you trying to take the position that Butch is some holy man on the recruiting trail.
    Never said anything like that. Just asked what promises he has made to current or recently graduated players. And only got called a braggert with a raping child in return.

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisAlan View Post
    '55 bitches.
    Pre-1950. Really not even sure
    Tennessee, sono solo con te, sempre per te, ma madonna, lo fai difficile qualche volta....

Never said anything like that. Just asked what promises he has made to current or recently graduated players. And only got called a braggert with a raping child in return.
    You asked for specific names, which I will not provide and which wouldn't prove anything, anyway. You think I'm lying, well then why wouldn't I just pick two names at random?

I'll say the grumblings were in regards to early playing time being promised. The other guy was expected to do big things as a high school recruit, but never managed to climb the depth chart. He wanted to transfer. Was convinced by Butch he would be given a legit chance to be the starter as the current guy at his position just graduated. According to him, he was never given a legit shot and was just kept around as practice fodder.

Butch was supposed to address the media yesterday. Anyone hear his comments? Did he mention this article at all?

IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

It matters to me that the coach of the state's flagship university have positive relationships with secondary schools within his home state. Beyond the obvious recruiting/football aspects, he is the highest state employee at the highest profile institution. It would matter to me if this wasn't a school in the state to me as well and I am not saying this alone is some firable offense. But yes, it does really matter. He needs to maintain professional relationships with secondary school coaches. He's representing the state.

Butch was supposed to address the media yesterday. Anyone hear his comments? Did he mention this article at all?
    His typical coachspeak about toughness. Standard loser mentality.
    Cursed Ebola stricken zombies - this is Tennessee football.

“There’s so much that encompasses toughness. It first starts with mental toughness. If you don’t have any mental toughness, you won’t be able to have physical toughness. That starts with being in great physical condition.”

“Everything that you do, the ability to think strategically if you’re winded, if you’re going to be able to do the little things nobody wants to do, to push yourself through and go through the grind,” Jones stated. “And I think if you have that mental toughness, the physical toughness will come and the attributes that are really born in the strength and conditioning room with coach Gullickson as well.

“In order to play tough on Saturdays, you have to practice tough each and every day.”

So no, he didn't really address it at all

Tough is the new critical
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

Quote Originally Posted by warhammer View Post
    I found that funny as well.

Do you know what that's supposed to imply? Four days a week I live in a house built in '61. Three days I'm in a house built in '81. What does that say about me?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    That you better make sure they don't find out about each other.

You're either coaching it or allowing it.

Having to address toughness this far into his tenure makes him look bad.

Status
    See Ignore List

Toughness is grown through time. He can't just coach it into existence in the middle of fall camp. He makes it sound like a state of mind. It is unconscious.

Guys that lift their catchphrases from Care Bears probably aren't going to inspire a lot of toughness.

Guys that lift their catchphrases from Care Bears probably aren't going to inspire a lot of toughness.
    Seriously

Laughed
    "We have a chart for that"

Is it not completely obvious that this stuff starts and ends with coaching? OLine coach, TE coach, and S&C coach suck, no QB coach to teach a QB how to read his progressions,how good is a TE going to look?

This makes Butch look so much worse than Wolfe.

So has Butch addressed this at all?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Nice to meet you. What pronoun should I use?

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjack4 View Post
    So has Butch addressed this at all?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Not really

Disappointed I've not seen anyone say that Butch gave Eli Wolf a scholarship to make up for the hit piece on Ethan.
    Cursed Ebola stricken zombies - this is Tennessee football.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4