Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Article: 8th Maxim Android App in Beta

  1. #1

    Default Article: 8th Maxim Android App in Beta


  2. #2

    Default

    Looks awesome. Good for all those non-Blackberry people...

  3. #3

    Default

    Well done!And thank you for being the first website in the history of man to take care of Android users before iPhone users.

  4. #4

    Default

    Downloading it now.Thanks.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    We're rolling now.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CardinalVol View Post
    Well done!And thank you for being the first website in the history of man to take care of Android users before iPhone users.
    Boo!

  8. #8

    Default

    So far so good, but you still suck ballz!

  9. #9

    Default

    downloaded the app, but it says comments are disabled on the blogs. Any idea what's up with that?

  10. #10

    Default Comments disabled on blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by volfanbill View Post
    downloaded the app, but it says comments are disabled on the blogs. Any idea what's up with that?
    Thanks for the report; Anyone else with the same problem?
    I have been able to comment on a blog via Android as administrator. I will look at permissions for your user group.

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmg View Post
    Thanks for the report; Anyone else with the same problem?
    I have been able to comment on a blog via Android as administrator. I will look at permissions for your user group.
    each time I clicked on comments, it showed them very briefly then went back to the actual blog itself.

  13. #13

    Lightbulb Comments disabled on blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by dmg View Post
    Thanks for the report; Anyone else with the same problem?
    I have been able to comment on a blog via Android as administrator. I will look at permissions for your user group.
    ****
    I have found an issue. Blogs in general can be commented, but if a blog has been promoted to an Article, then it cannot. This is an issue known to vBulletin, and I am watching the bug tracker item (VBA-195). As soon as it is fixed by vb then I will update the apps and let you all know.

Similar Threads

  1. 8th Maxim Friday Football Meeting.
    By hatvol96 in forum Vols Football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 10:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •