Grant Williams

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by A-Smith, Jul 6, 2019.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I went to a game down there while Buzz was coaching. We beat them then too. Get outta here Vandy losers.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

To which Vandy losers are you ordering?

From which place are you banishing them?

This seems rather harsh just because the team they support lost to Buzz at least once and because a septagenarian was picking on Smiffffff.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've learned that 99% of Vandy "fans" are only Vandy fans because that's the emergency room they're rushed to when they OD on granny's prescription pills

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    Tenacious D and utvol0427 like this.
  4. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

The other 1 percent are rich folks who don't give a shit about sports, but thinks being vandy fans make them look classy.

5. cotton

Most of them are good at subject/verb agreement, though.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  6. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

That's fair.

Tenacious D likes this.
  7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yet are unfamiliar with the inside of a vagina.

Tenacious D and InVolNerable like this.
  8. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Also fair.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Bastard.

A-Smith likes this.
  10. cotton

I disagree. Bio 201 intermediate human anatomy is part of the core curriculum.

Well, it is for A&S, anyway. Those Peabody peoples might not be up to speed, and God knows what they do in Blair school of music.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We are visiting Boston this weekend. Pretty sure we are going to go to a Celtics game just for Grant.

Tenacious D likes this.
  12. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Love that guy

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Grant seems a little pasty from the quarantine. But good to see him being a good dad.

15. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Advanced metric graph. Top-Right is the best spot to be (biggest contributor on offense and defense).

Check out that lone face up there.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

where is known bucket Tyler Herro?

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I am trying to be for the Celtics but they keep showing that Purdue guard that stuck his leg out and it makes me a little queasy.

IP likes this.
  19. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I blame that on the refs for falling for such obvious playground move.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

What a bs sequence. Grant makes a great block and misses purdue players back by 1 inch or its game over. If the ball stays in bounds its game over. 4.5 second count on in bounds play. .5 from game over, and the guy panicly throws to corner. Edwards has just shoved a defender, (game over), steps out of bounds (game over), takes the pass and Turner coming at an angle as to not be where he lands his kicked. All that shit had to happen to lose a game up 2 with 3 seconds to play. Add in the [itch bay] ass white boy throwing up 27 foot fadeaways and not missing and it obviously wasn't meant to be that night.

A-Smith likes this.