POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

When you compared him to people who are arrested and put in jail

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

PREACH IT!!

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Where did I do that?

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

good lord

5. fl0at_

Jesus can't help you with reading comprehension. That endowment has been endowed.

Use your little squirrel brain and show me how you concluded that the analogy was to Trump, and not to PUNITIVE things.

Here is a hint that can get you started: nouns.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

read your own response dumb dumb

7. fl0at_

"Or any punitive action ever taken,"

Impeachment and removal from office are categorically punitive.

Arrested, tried and jailed are categorically punitive.

Therefore, the category (noun) of the entirety of the statement, not just half for squirrel brains, is... wait for it if you got this far... PUNITIVE.

8. fl0at_

I need to rephrase an earlier statement due to the failing standards of liberal arts educations (which seem to only affect business degrees):

No. No punitive action should ever be taken against anyone, examples of which might include, but are not limited to: tried and jailed for anything, because it won't 100% stop the problem.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

then why mention getting arrested and jailed at all? just being a general blowhard?

10. fl0at_

Those are called examples. Another noun. That's two nouns, which is plural. Hint satisfied.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

intentionally inflammatory examples. this is sad and pathetic.

zehr27 likes this.
  12. fl0at_

In what way are referencing the most understood punitive examples in modern history inflammatory? In what way?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

using hyperbole suggests you are equating trump's actions with those that would put someone in jail. this is not overly complicated.

14. fl0at_

"using hyperbole suggests" ? What the hell does that mean?

I'm not using hyperbole, and since I'm not using it, I can't be suggesting anything from it, because it isn't used.

Nothing I'm writing is overly complicated, and yet... you can't even respond in a way that makes sense.

Let me wrap this insanity up with a simple question that I bet even you can answer:

Is a punitive action worth taking, even if it doesn't result in 100% impact?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

k. glad we are in agreement trump didn't commit a crime. nice talk.

16. fl0at_

If a quid pro quo is a crime. You stated everyone in Washington does it. Trump is in Washington. Therefore.

I'm using your words, your conclusions, your basis for discussion.

So you seem to, once again, be in disagreement with your self.

True or False: Trump committed a quid pro quo?

If False, why did you make the statement you did?

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

how am i in disagreement? i don't believe it to be a crime. i think he probably did do it. just like i think obama probably did order trump's campaign to be bugged.

18. fl0at_

Then why are you bringing up crime? It has nothing to do with anything.

Punitive action can be taken when there isn't a crime. Do you take away things from your kids when they misbehave? That's punitive. They probably didn't do criminal.

The stance of mine, and likely Norris, to which I replied, is that quid pro quo, even if not criminal, is deserving of punishment. That's punitive. Because it is corruption. Which may, or may not be, criminal, but it doesn't matter.

Do you believe that corruption, even if not criminal, should be removed from Washington? And are you further aware that things can be illegal and not be criminal? And things can be corruption, and not even be illegal?

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you brought up crime and prison. not me.

depends on the level of corruption. it's not black and white as much as you want it to be.

20. fl0at_

I never used the word crime you fat [uck fay]. You did.

I used examples of punitive things.