POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I don't hate you either, but I also don't feel for you the way I feel for NYY.

You are 1000% correct on the gay point. I already know he's an immediate no for social conservatives, but those folks are all in Trump's base already. What has become abundantly clear to me is the homophobia at play on the far left. In their Woke-lympics LGBTQ ranks well below being a person of color or a woman, however IS a major bonus if combined with one of the latter. This is why the left has doomed itself. In this bizarre quest for wokeness they score points by successfully landing blows on other minorities. It makes me want to retreat to isolation and spend my time with nonhuman animals.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    justingroves and Tenacious D like this.
  2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I welcome you to point to where I said it or even implied it.

Its only effective if there’s some truth to it....

3. TennTradition

Interesting and good perspective. I don’t twitter so I probably miss some of this. Can you give me some examples?

4. gcbvol

I do not believe you are a racist. I do not believe everyone who voted for Trump is a racist. I also have a difficult time understanding why folks would not be concerned with the racist and xenophobic behavior we've seen through this point in his presidency. I know you disagree, but for a great many Americans it's a problem.

5. gcbvol

This happened just last night. Bernie supporters in BLM shirts (may actually be local BLM, but mostly white folks) shouted down Black leaders in South Bend asking where the "real Black leaders" were. Saying the councilwoman wasn't the right kind of Black because she was wearing a leather jacket.

6. gcbvol

There's actually a lot more of this with Pete. Articles claiming he's not the right kind of gay. Articles claiming his being white and a man cancels out his gay cred. I'll try and dig them up. It's really pathetic, though.

Also, please don't start doing the Twitter. It's a hellscape.

7. gcbvol

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Doubts are realistic, but so is his chance to beat Trump. Look, they are all terrible candidates, Trump, Biden, Warren, etc., as was Hillary. All would have a chance of winning in a general election against the terrible opponent of the opposition party. Biden is soundly beating Trump in the polls, but we are a year away and a lot can and will happen.

droski likes this.
  9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i dont' think the polls currently accurately show what will happen. it's nice to talk and ask people that question in the abstract, but once people go and vote, i don't see biden winning. i could be wrong, but that's how i see it. trump gets a free pass for saying stupid shit, biden will say more and more stupid shit and drive his base away from the polls in apathy.

10. TennTradition

That scene was.....some shit.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Clearly.

12. Tenacious D

To quote my friend, Float - this is madness.

Madness.

13. gcbvol

Right? And that's pretty on brand for the Sanders cult.

14. gcbvol

The woman with the cane, though. I ❤️ her.

15. Tenacious D

Make. Him. King.

16. TennTradition

I continue to engage, it’s what I do.

Its not like I don’t know what it is going to bring.

It’s just insanity. Keep on trying, thinking maybe it’ll change.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I could watch this on a loop. I challenge you to a pushup contest; no an IQ test.

And this is going to be your candidate?!?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

He sounds exactly like Trump.

19. Tenacious D

Perfect.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

spidermanspointing.gif