NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Saints and Niners playing Madden football right now.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Jamies winston is so bad. And listening to him try to motivate is comedy. Reminds me of a Keenan and Peele or whatever they are called skit with the tall one acting like a qb

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Kind of surprising to see the Niners D struggling like this after what they did to the Packers

5. Ssmiff

And drew lock doing to the Texans what he did to UT for years. Was really glad to see him leave.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The Packers offense is terrible. They can't score against the Washington this week.

7. Unimane

I have no idea how the Packers have won 10 games. Now that they can't rely on Trubisky to step on his own [penis], they can't do anything on defense. And, I don't know what is wrong with the offense. I still wonder if Rodgers is just about done.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Titans and Eddie George begging fans to come to the game, then losing like they lost makes me smile

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I kinda wish the bears scored there just to see Uni's reaction

10. Unimane

I don't think I would've been able to post in handcuffs.

NashVol11, justingroves and A-Smith like this.
  11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Titans laid an egg at home in a must win game. 14 point swings will do that against a quality opponent.

12. Ssmiff

Just got home. Still worse sports experience around. And I havent seen a win in a big game there since the Miracle

A-Smith likes this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Dolphins move up to #2 spot!

Go Fins!!

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Packers are 11 and 3 and my interest is that that are 3 and 11. I just cannot get into it this season.

15. Unimane

They just look so terrible doing it. They've beaten some terrible teams and gotten some kind of fluky play to win other games. Then, they've been steamrolled in their losses and given up tons of yards in other wins. Hell, today, they got fortunate with Patterson barely stepping out at the two and the endzone INT, plus a number of other plays while they gave up a ton of yards to Trubinsky. They are an obvious candidate for a first round thrashing. I don't see how they beat the Vikings next week anyway.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    A-Smith likes this.
  16. Unimane

Double post

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  17. Unimane

Josh Gordon, man....I just.....I don't know. How, again?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

addiction man. You can never get well if you don't believe you are sick

NYY likes this.
  19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Trying to remember what dumb bastard argued with me on here saying Winston would be a terrific NFL quarterback.

I'm not very good at searching, so someone help me out.

(And no it wasn't ssmiff, just quoted this post)

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And the amount of coin he has to supply it... I legit feel for people like that. But at a certain point you have to help yourself... and unfortunately it's not until rock bottom, or even worse death.