POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That Ukrainian investigation would really heat up.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I actually don't think so. I'm not convinced there are a bunch of Republicans in Congress who are Trump true believers itching to get an impeachment just to avenge the perceived "injustice" done to Trump. Secretly, I have little doubt most don't really like Trump and perceive him of an idiot of the highest order. Free of the tether from the Trump's vice grip on their balls, they'll probably not be so vigilant, in my opinion. Plus, I also think they know, below the surface, what Trump did in Ukraine was pretty egregious.

Now, it will be rancorous, but I doubt they will go this route simply to go this route.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ha. It would be labeled as "for the good of the country"

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yes, but for better or worse, Trump's supporters will still be around and Trump will still be rampaging over losing.

Now, there's a better chance of earth hurling itself into the sun than this happening, but man it would be a show.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I can’t imagine that it could be hotter than it already is.

For more than just Biden.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I hope that you are right about this part.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think this covers it well on a lot of fronts.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Trump has shown Republicans how to win, exactly as he promised to do, and in spades.

Be it on policy, campaigning, positioning, debating, and every other conceivable aspect of any importance.

They’ll adopt it to their enormous benefit, or abandon it at their certain peril - time will tell.

But the masses now know exactly what it looks and sounds like, and the decades of foolishly believing the false narrative of Democrats - that the only way to win was by continuing on the path of self-defeating centrism, and in being liberalism-lite - is long and well dead, at long last.

I look forward to the increasingly stupid narrative of Never-Trumpers that he somehow doesn’t represent the GOP, or that they’ll go back to the same old stupid shit when he’s gone, will be the next mythical demon to be exorcised.

Trump has consistently enjoyed a 90%+ approval ratings amongst Republicans - if you’re a Republican who isn’t on board with him by now, it’s you who are the interloper, and not him. Just vote Democrat and make it official, because literally no one cares.

Precisely zero people will care.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, I as going to add that another response will be "See, Republicans don't [itch bay] and moan, they just get down to business."

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What has he been winning "in spades"? He, barely, won one election and hasn't had a very good batting average with his support of candidates in doubtful elections. How has he been winning on the wall? "Draining the swamp"?

You live in a world of your own creation.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

So TD I suppose you would argue my calls for a more centrist Democratic Party is also folly - that the way to win isn’t coming to the middle but moving far to the left to appease a shifting demographic that is calling for it. Oh joy.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think clearly the answer is that everyone is supposed to be Trump. Then we're all winners.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Nothing Political about this Impeachment. Nancy Pelosi orgasms on national TV.

14. Ssmiff

She is a psychopath

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

you guys are just butthurt because it actually happened.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am glad it happened as I see it only hurting the Dems in the 2020 election. I also find it fascinating how Dem Leadership used it to help Biden.

I look forward to next years State of the Union with Pelosi sitting back in the peanut gallery. I only hope Trump calls her out during it with the fake sideways hand clap and sarcastic grin.

Just pointing to proof that it was used as a political weapon rather than being justifiable so that when history repeats itself and you say, this isn't fair...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Call me naive, but I actually think you’re too smart to believe this.

tvolsfan likes this.
  18. Ssmiff

If he was ousted tomorrow I would laugh. Pelosi and her followers have shown enough just to laugh at you losers and move on

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

What proof of it being political weapon, other than it hurting your political feelings? This whole thing keeps bleeding new evidence like a bullet wound.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll believe you moved on when I see it.