What are you playing during Coronapocalypse?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Your Italian soccer little brother syndrome has no bearing on my happiness about the name we selected for our dog.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Fair. It's the only EA sports game I play anymore, so I don't have other comparisons at this point.

Their problem is that they know people will buy their games year in and year out, regardless of how garbage they are or how little they change. So why even bother changing?

IP likes this.
  3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Non sono un fratello piccolo. Il mio club ha il può campionati dell’Europa nel tutto dell’Italia.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

upload_2020-3-18_11-29-25.png

5. JohnnyQuickkick

Attached Files:

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

26 years is a long time.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

They don’t all fit in the picture, testa di cazzo.

8. cpninja

cpninja Member

Stardew Valley
    Animal Crossing(once it's released)
    World of Warcraft if I get desperate
    maybe fit in some NCAA 14 for a football fix

I reckon that should get me through March and hopefully April. After that society will likely be collapsed and I wont have any electricity to play games anyway

9. JohnnyQuickkick

I’d just about give my left testicle for a new NCAA football

TurtleTiz and utvol0427 like this.
  10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

It's a lot of fun if'n you're a huge dork

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

oh great, another american living beyond his means

InVolNerable, PilotFlyingJ and Indy like this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'd pay as much for a new, quality NCAA game as I'd pay for a new console.

InVolNerable and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I was told there would be no math

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It looks like it would be awesome. I downloaded it, Crusader Kings 2, and something else from the publisher. CK2 is the only one I've played in the two years I've had them. I've played it a lot, but my gaming time had shrunken to diddly since even before I bought them.

15. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Rocket League. I am addicted but I'm not very good. Still way more fun than it has any right being.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Love Rocket League. It's such an interesting game. One of my favorite things about it is how many different levels of player there are, and how easy it is to recognize those different levels.

My friends and I that play together all range from Gold 3 to Plat 2. We will occasionally match with someone who is high silver or gold 1, and the difference in skill is so noticeable. But then we will play with my little brother, who is a Champ 2 level player, and he will make us look like we've never played the game before.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm all kinds of terrible at Rocket League. I don't have enough time to play games any more to build up any skill at all. Unless it is something I've grown up playing, I'm terrible.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

yep, it is amazing. also, your skills decline rapidly if you don't play but there is a floor. and it takes longer and longer to get better, the better you are

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is me.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm bad at many games these days, my kids, not so bad. At one point I got Xbox live Gold or whatever just so I could watch someone, anyone beat my son at Halo.