Turtle Beach PX21 headphones (for PS3, XBox 360, PC and Mac)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by emainvol, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Actually I have - but harry definitely doesn't have those - but I still would rather have Triton's or Astro's or Razer's or some non-console specific brand that makes the best quality headsets.. but those are usually not compatible with consoles and are for PCs.

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Well, since I don't play gay PC games I'll stick with headsets made for consoles. I've had no problem at all out of my TB's. Since your headset is so good, why don't you go screw the auxiliary hole with your tiny penis.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Seriously? Show me complaints about the xp400 and xp500

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

mines made for both bro - I have Tritons. So you just had a major fail there. You would realize there was a problem when you heard the sound quality on my headset.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I was talking about harry's TBs not yours.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I have X11's and what I need them for they do just fine. I don't understand why you're trying to tell me what my own opinion of my headset is.

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

You're the one who started posting in this thread.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

That doesn't mean you can tell me what my opinion is of something you don't even own.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

yes it does - it's a message board.

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

So you know what my opinion is of my own personal belonging just by thinking you do? You're an idiot. I wish you would stop trolling 24/7 and stop being a [penis] sucking douchebag fraternity [Ban Me] all the time. It's old and played out.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Bassman sounding a bit like govols/cc

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I sometimes wonder if they're the same person.

13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Would have to be a smug iPhone owner first.

wait.....

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I think he owns a droid. Would be the perfect cover-up though.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Aw looks like the Harry has another friend who owns a crappy headset coming to protect him :)

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Aw looks like bassman finished sucking his dogs [penis] in time to make another crappy post.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I don't have a dog. You seem really butthurt about owning bad turtle beaches.. It's not that big of a deal - most console gamers don't even have headsets so you're above them.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I like my headset. It does just fine for when I need it to do. No hard feelings at all, other than being annoyed by your constant attempt to troll everyone.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The billy c is strong in fishman

20. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned