8th Maxim's NCAA 12 SEC Online Dynasty: hosted by IPO

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 17, 2011.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It's awesome that we are stuck on this week for 5 more days because INDY can't read a clock.

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I come back after being out of town for 3 days and this game still hasn't been played?

Has a time even been set up yet?

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Scribbley is out of town until next weekend. Indy decided to show up about 2 1/2 hours late the first time and scribbley was 15 minutes late the next time and Indy said he couldn't play anymore and logged off. Indy is in the running for worst dynasty member of all time right now.

4. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Didn't realize scrib is out of town that long. That sucks. It feels like we've been on Week 14 for an eternity.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

If this is the last season,I guess I'm done.........no bowl games for the 4 win razorbacks lol

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I hope to God this is a troll attempt because if not, you're a bigger moron than I thought.

Duckman, there was never a time the first time, so I'm not sure how i could show up 2 and a half hours late. I said I could play "late" that night. I got home at 2 eastern, which qualifies as "late" if you ask me. The second time, IP said 3:30 am. I was there at 3:30, so by the time he was available at 4 am, I had already signed off and was going to bed.

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You didn't even post to say what time "late" would be. You act like everything revolves around you, when in reality you are a small [penis] fudge packer.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And, as I've said before, I didn't post to say what time "late" would be because I didn't know what time it would be. There were a lot of variables controlling the time and I made it clear I wouldn't know very far in advanced. I figured late would cover anything before 3am since our normal time is around midnight. I also offered my availability the night before and the night after.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

No bro just no

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Mullet, I expected the other avatar to stay at least through the NBA finals... can't say I'm a big fan of the new one.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Post a link to his avatar...I'm mobile.

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Joffrey fits him perfect. A douchey little [Penis] that everyone hates. Makes perfect sense.

13. WM

WM Active Member

Couldn't take the chances if the Heat win. Hey, you're still a king.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think I should just simulate. If I can get 3 people to agree, I shall.

15. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

16. WM

WM Active Member

Do it

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Anything to potentially [uck fay] over Indy.......do it

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, lets simulate a user game in the final week of the final season of the dynasty. That makes complete logical sense, since there are so many games left to play in this dynasty.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

But honestly, if you wanna simulate it that badly, go ahead. I get to play duck regardless, and I wanna play him more than you anyway.

20. WM

WM Active Member

Who said this was the final year?