OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I put a dead squirrel in mine a week ago. Put it in the trash bag. Dropped it in the can. Had some flies, but I keep my trash can outside and don't often go smell it.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

My Rambo probably responsible for one or both.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And somehow I avoided the final warning. Not perfect, but better that I expected.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

hdl 72, ldl 88, triglytcerides 86, total 177. I don't know what they all mean, but the doctor says it's good.

5. CardinalVol

I hate you. That's what it means.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I finally was put on Lipitor, and it brought my cholesterol and triglycerides WAY down and fast.

7. InVolNerable

Just go balls to the wall on IF. That's what I've been doing since college pretty much, and it's worked for me.

8. Ssmiff

Last 2 times i went to a non ortho doctor:
    -i was given a statin for cholesterol and ended up with shingles as a side effect
    -i went to another dr to see why i was hurting, prior to shingles showing up, and was told it was gas.
    My experiences with general med drs and prescruptions arent good

9. CardinalVol

A whole lot of cholesterol is genetics. And I'm not from a gene pool to be envious of.

Doc asked me if it was my dad that had heart disease. I said yes, and his dad, then his dad, then his dad, actually as far back as I can trace.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I looked into IF a while back and realized I'd been pretty much doing it without realizing. Most days, I'm eating between 11-7 without giving it any thought. The only thing I do that keeps me from being full blown IF is a cup of coffee in the morning.

11. Ssmiff

Im not in the best shape but for my age im ok. Near 190 but still lift 4 days a week and a little cardio. If i didnt do after 8 pm sweets id be much better off but if i didnt IF id be worse off. I drink a water when i wake up but from 9 pm to noon wont eat anything while at home.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

At the tire shop getting tires and brakes. Looks like I’ll be fasting for about 40 days

13. Ssmiff

Bob, im gonna guess $1100

14. JohnnyQuickkick

Not quite

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If you’re drinking it black, it doesn’t take you out of fasting

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Some days I do black and occasionally I'll do a splash of skim milk, just depends on the coffee.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I do black rifle coffee with sea salt in the mornings.

18. InVolNerable

Same here. I’m pretty much just water for 18-20 hours. Not on purpose; just start working and don’t usually eat until dinner. So I get all my daily calories from 6p-10p.

Hell, when the wife and kids go out of town, some days I forget to eat altogether.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

My ldl is high (100 I think) but my other numbers are really good. I like candy quite a bit.

My total number is 167. I practice IF without trying (just my normal diet).

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  20. JohnnyQuickkick

My diet is decent. I just don’t exercise. COVID canceled my soccer season