COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

I agree with you, I was just arguing that what was done was hardly considered "competent".

2. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

Oh Please.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Competency is often doing the only thing logical. In this case, triage is logical.

4. fl0at_

All true.

5. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

I'm done arguing we need to be better people to each other. I like each and every one of you and hope to get to meet in person at a game in the future.

VolDad likes this.
  6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I blamed peaceful people for Portland? People who rioted, looted and tried to burn buildings and cars are responsible. Not trump, not the kkk and not the feds.
    If mr peaceful is walking next to dudes throwing molotovs, he should know hes at risk of being arrested.

7. fl0at_

Yea. Right there. Again. Mr. Peaceful should fear nothing, be blamed for nothing. Not be beaten, gassed or arrested.

8. Ssmiff

Mr peaceful should be proetesting peacefully in another area or at home vs walking among criminals. His choice.
    You go on a jog with 5 buddies and one of you decides to rob a place or burn a building, you being arrested shouldnt be a surprise and you had nothing to do with it.

9. fl0at_

Me being arrested would absolutely be a surprise, especially since I probably called the police to report the robbery, and/or burning, and gave a statement when they arrived, after positively identifying my former buddy.

So yea, that'd be a surprise.

Mr. Peaceful has a right to peaceful protest, wherever anyone else is, without fear from being harmed by government.

10. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I love the constant holier than thou posts talking about pointing fingers and blame, and here you are continually blaming people who haven't actually done anything wrong from a moral or legal standpoint.

Your lack of awareness is pretty flooring.

SetVol13 likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Wmsn county high count isnt from no masks.
    Just about everybody has been wearing one.
    And jv, you mean nothing. Literally, to anybody. Put down your sign and go blame somebody for your problems and suckass persona

12. fl0at_

Dude, most people wear masks like this:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

More holier than thou hypercritical bullshit.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Lack of self awareness is definitely fl00ring.

15. Ssmiff

Im not holier than anybody. JV you be you, always angry.
    You literally just come om here and end up calling people names in every post like a 17 yr old punk 3 years overdue an attitude adjustment asswhipping. And stop stalking.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Do you often beat up minors?

17. Ssmiff

Of course you come up something like that.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

19. fl0at_

I don't get it.

20. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

You [itch bay] like the prepubescent child you are and then don't stop talking. Your old ass couldn't stand up long enough to throw a punch yet physical interaction is your only recourse.

You're a pathetic person lacking any moral code or basic thought processes and you deserve to be ridiculed for flaunting it so loudly and carelessly.