POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I think that was more some guys yelling that than chanting it.

3. GrantCase

GrantCase New Member

4. GrantCase

GrantCase New Member

5. GrantCase

GrantCase New Member

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

There are some awful, awful people in this world. Hiding behind masks of course. Id be fine if every punk like this disappeared into a vat of acid via Mr White.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

8. TennTradition

Damn.....

9. TennTradition

What’s a hoe, Alex?

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Even my teens thought that was brutal.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

A grade school/high school friend posted a meme about Mitch McConnell, calling out his net worth and claiming he takes bribes and dirty money but votes against minimum wage.

I commented that McConnell’s wife is a very successful business woman and that a large portion of his net worth actually comes from a massive inheritance his wife received a number of years back - not from bribes and dirty money.

He blocked me. Because that’s where we are as a society. I don’t really care too much about the guy blocking me, though I definitely think it’s sad, and I do wonder if he deleted the post or left it up.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, the bribes are for favors and power. You think he would have known that.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Don’t forget campaign contributions.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I do wonder about PACs. If you leave politics but have tons of money in a PAC... what happens to it?

I think of guys like Beto.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I can’t read that post without saying Beto in a hippy/skater accent.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I won't block you.

https://www.vox.com/2019/6/11/18659...sportation-secretary-trump-pruitt-zinke-price

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Not Facebook, but twitter is a black hole, and the responses to Chuck’s comments about Breonna Taylor are all over the place. People suggesting that there’s significant evidence the cop shot himself or was shot by one of the other officers, tons of claims that she was shot while asleep in her bed, people claiming that the BF wasn’t allowed to defend himself despite the fact that he shot a cop and is still a free man, etc.

I seriously question how much time the vast majority of the people speaking up about the case actually spent reviewing the case.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’m just glad we have you here to save us all from our imaginations.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've seen people repeatedly claim Taylor was shot by her boyfriend. I can't help but notice you only comment on misinformation one way in these posts.