Fifa 12

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DarthVisor, Oct 20, 2011.

1. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Is it any good? I want to buy it soon.

2. WM

WM Active Member

People who like soccer rave about the last two titles. I just can't get into it. I'm bad enough at American football games.

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Don't know how I forgot about this thread. If you are new to soccer, it's tough at first figuring out the rules and what not, but it's addictive. Also, unlike NCAA/Madden, you can play a game much quicker.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I love that game and I don't know the first thing about video games. Brinkley52 who posts from time to time is pretty incredible at it... like really good.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Mentioning this game in the same breathe as madden or ncaa is an insult to fifa.......and I [uck fay]ing hate soccer, but this is one of the best sports titles out there behind NHL

6. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I finally bought it back in December. I am just now starting to get defending now. I freaking love manager mode. I just wish EA had the rights to Champions League.

On a side note, EA is making a title for the Euro 2012. That should be pretty badass.

7. coopersarah

coopersarah New Member

Yes, I heard FIFA 12 is a good.
    I believe there is also online game today.
    Maybe try it first before you buy an item.

Rooney now is back to ENGLAND Woohoo!
    England just defeated the host country Ukraine (1-0)
    Century Save by Jordan Henderson
    That was supposed to be a goal for Ukraine :p

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  8. VB

VB Member

What the [uck fay]

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I concur

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

EA does their best work on Fifa, imo

11. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I agree. There aren't many flaws on FIFA that jist jump out at me. I do wish, however, that you could download updated rosters. If there is a way, I have yet to figure it out.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

They just do the one update after the winter transfer window.

Manager mode is completely boss. I almost hate to have to stop and play the games when the transfer window is open.