POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, I always found this a lazy trope. I've worked with some government folks and, just like the rest of society, you get all kinds of types, good and bad.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm not gonna lie, I'll watch them if they drop

Ssmiff likes this.
  3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The good ol' boy position exists in other places, too. Being the VP's son is almost as good a good ol' boy position as can be.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

especially while your father as VP is the one overseeing politically the country that you’re getting your good ole boy deal in

5. fl0at_

Yup. But where inability to connect the dots becomes obvious is the one that says Hunter could influence Biden, in anything. That's the dot that isn't connected. And that's a pretty big gap.

We all know good ol' boy system exists. We all know giving and getting jobs based on it happens. We all know that Hunter Biden would be a really good candidate for that position. All that checks.

But there ain't a damn thing out there that says a son can easily influence his father in his dirty work.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Guy who brags about routinely playing golf and taking his family to eat at the Governors Club taking shots at somebody else about going to private school will never not be funny, or ironic.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Name one who isnt

8. Ssmiff

Nothing to see here

9. fl0at_

A negative cannot be proven.

How can I prove to you, myself, or anyone, that someone isn't corrupt?

10. Ssmiff

Some spend extra cash on golf. I dont go to bars much. My closet of clothes and shoes is embarrassing. I drive a murano.
    Being a member of a club for $500 month isnt that big of a deal.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t give a shit. But you do, which is why it’s hilarious. And ironic.

But since you mention it, it was about $6000 a year to go to Catholic. 20 years ago.

12. Ssmiff

i mention it because it gets you pissyer. If that's possible.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Your total lack of self awareness doesn’t piss me off, dummy. It makes me laugh. Again. For the third time today.

14. Ssmiff

ya see when i see this i'm smarter than you stuff, i picture a little brat with a hs sweater on, collar up, with your words in a bubble above your head, cartoon style. Add picking your nose for extra effect. Maybe a tootsie roll stain on your shirt.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

4th time.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

it costs 500 dollars a month?! Better go like 50 times a year to get a decent return on that.

17. fl0at_

I think he plays every Friday. Last I recall, there were 52 or so of them in a year.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Except this year, which has been 288 consecutive Mondays thus far

19. fl0at_

It's always Wednesday here. Not the start of the week, but not the end, either.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

One of those is Good Friday. So one friday for rain checks. perfect. Beats going to Catholic school for a year.