POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Biden dropped an answer on fracking that really satisfies my concerns and meets @TennTradition 's perspective as well. it may not be a hot national issue, but he has a solid vision on it.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

pay farmers for carbon sequestration, hell ya.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Saw on tweeters he'd decriminalize marijuana.

That'll make them happy.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

he went into detail about what worked and what went wrong with the crime bill, and ya he talked about how the drug court stuff didn't go as intended, and how he would try to correct that

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes, huge salaries with zero ability to bring any ideas to the table. It's terrible.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Would that not pretty well kill the economy?

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

honestly cutting subsidies would lead to this faster.

most of the farmers making the most progress in this don’t partake in the big programs pushed by government.

The money would be better spent on soil conservation and land grants actually teaching no till cover crops.

Gabe Brown should be appointed over this project.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am all for having these conversations in Congress

9. fl0at_

I wouldn't think so. Rip the bandaid off, rather than a slow choke.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

small farmers are real food security, too. so anything done ought to slant towards keeping family farms intact. Colorado had a state program that would let families convert their farm to a trust upon the owner's passing under certain conditions, to where it would no longer be subject to property tax but could not be sold or developed beyond its function as a farm/ranch. it helped preserve a way of life, protected habitat, etc.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The simplest thing in the world would to be allow farmers to sell retail cuts from state inspected processing facilities in their state instead of requiring USDA inspected processing for retail cuts for on farm sales.

and only requiring USDA on meat being shipped across state lines.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

the issue is that we’re so far away removed from a free market with our food production and supply the laws and regulations are written to protect big AG.

the game is intentionally stacked against small farmers and rural life.

which is honestly sad and harmful to us as a nation on many levels.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Check out the big brain on Brad

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Dooz likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Could you imagine being on this guy's PR team?

[​IMG]

And I am sure the next thing will be "It's a joke" "He is joking" "just trying to trigger the Libtards", etc.

15. fl0at_

Goddamint.

I read: "Red alert -- shut the servers down! Shut them all down!" in Riker's voice.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

it won't matter one bit.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

At this point I’m not sure what’s worse, that he tweeted it or nobody on his team has thought to tell him to delete it.

18. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Meanwhile, the other Presidential nominee's son is accused by SEVERAL accounts to have made a pay to play scheme that directly enriched said candidate and his family and had a major impact on our foreign policy in regards to Russia, China, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

This isn't Russiagate, a complete and total hoax propagated by the left. This is a well documented string of treason. But please, let us continue to talk about Donald Trump's tweets.

God bless us all if these lunatics gain control in 3 weeks.

19. fl0at_

Yup, then all the QAnon morons will finally crawl back into their hole, and keep stupidity off the mainstream.

God bless that.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Save the Children, For the Children..... QAnon taking a page from the Democratic playbook to grow and gain power. Democrats have been claiming for decades that Republicans hurt children. I think they call it Karma, you reap what you sow, etc..

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020