POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It definitely doesn't look good for Biden if this stuff is true. This kind of feels like the emails that were leaked last go around close to the election.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

In 25-30 or so years, when all this leaks out of Russia, that QAnon, election meddling, social media bots, and all that were Russia intel...

Are you gonna be like "Man, those [uck fay]ers got me good," or "hoax"?

I'd place you in category 1. But I fear for those in the 2nd.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Is this now a Rudy Giuliani burner account?

TennTradition likes this.
  4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Neither category really. I don't believe any of that qanon shit. I 100% believe Russia actively tries to [uck fay] with our elections as does china.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

This Ukraine thing is also part of the whole election meddling thing.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's my guess as well.

fl0at_ likes this.
  7. cpninja

cpninja Member

the real question: How does EVIL BILLIONAIRE George Soros tie into BIDEN-BURISMA?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

We know both do. Not "me and you," but our relevant intelligence services. How effective? I don't know, but they both do it and they probably aren't the only ones. And they do it through media and social media. And as hard as it is for us to conceptualize, they aren't really fixated on a particular outcome so much as getting us pissed off and distrustful of one another.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If what sky news in Australia is reporting is true, this will be an interesting week.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

the hard drive allegedly dropped off wasn't built until 6 days after it was claimed to have been dropped off. this is a plant. sky news is under fire for reporting fake stuff in Australia akready. this is part of Murdoch's empire.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, emails provided by Steve Bannon? The guy charged with fraud? Why are these guys getting them? How shameless can one collection of folks be? They've spent considerable amounts of time trying to use his son as a way to wide support because nothing else has worked.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Then why was Hunter Biden's lawyer calling and emailing the shop about getting the hard drive back?

Also if the story is fake why haven't the Biden’s camp filed suit against the NY Post since they're going to release more stories in the future as well.

How the biden camp is responding and what you're saying doesn't add up to me. If it was so easy to prove this is all fake the Biden's camp would be doing that in court and saying the emails and information on the hard drive was fake.

They're not doing that and people that we supposedly on the email exchanges have confirmed them as real and that the meetings happened.

which I think is important because Biden’s camp first said no meetings happened and now have walked back to no formal meetings happened but might have bumped into each other and had casual coffee or something

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They’re attacking his son because his son is clearly on foreign payrolls for having no skill besides being connected to his father.

there’s evidence that his father is in the game to for personal gain.

it could all be false but the Biden camp isn’t acting like it is

plus the Big tech and Biden camp really didn’t want this getting out and probably crossed a line that will lead to fundamental changes to their platforms.

they were even blocking private message sharing of this on their systems. So they became volnation with PJ showing them how to handle shit they don’t like.

15. Unimane

The Trump people are attacking the son because he has no skill besides being connected to his father? Verrrrrryyy interesting position for the Trump people to take. Or, the appearance of corruption? So much projection.

It's a nonsensical story. Hunter flies across the country and leaves laptops at a repair shop with a nearly blind Trump supporter, who recognizes sensitive material and decides to send them to Rudy Giuliani? It's amazing how closely the Trump campaign people are trying to follow the 2016 campaign as closely as possible. I'm sure the usual right wing rags will push this heavily, though.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I agree. Biden’s camp should clearly go after them for slander in court and come out and say the emails aren’t true.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

The way you pull off this kind of operation is to take genuine hacked material and mix it in with added material. That some of the emails may be authentic isn't surprising. That's how these things are done. That the salacious ones don't line up with events or calendars demonstrates that this is an op, and that everything else is done to obfuscate and confuse this.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah yes, Big Tech. Those libs... Come on. The issue Big Tech is having is that they let the foreign intel ops go on through their platforms for so long, now any action to thwart or control them gets called censorship. What they should have done and still should do is block all traffic from China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. You'd be amazed how much this conspiracy crap would be dampened if they did that.

19. Unimane

Yeah, they definitely want this thing to get oxygen two weeks before an election they are decidedly ahead in right now. I have no doubt they have a case, but these type of political fracas don't end up in court. I'm also sure Biden doesn't want to open up his son to details about his problems with drugs and the like.

20. Unimane

Are you saying MelanieC2929303 is not a real person?