POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's all political bull shit. It's like a never ending soap opera.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Exactly. This is last minute political horse shit. I'm sure we will waste plenty of tax dollars on this instead of working on part 2 of a covid relief bill.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Oh Mitch wants a covid relief bill now that he's realized it's politically expedient.

Say what you want about Nancy, at least she sat down with Mnuchin. Pretty sure Mitch isn't planning to invite Dems to the table for this.

So more political bullshit to try to get a one up.

It really seems like America as a whole is over it and the GOP seems primed to pay a big price as the party in power. It looks like bipartisanship is about to be forced

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I’ll say this much, if we think politics blow now wait for the climate in 2022. I think the economy is going to really struggle next year.

If Trump and the R’s win, we will see Trump continually pushing for more cash injection because stock marjet = economy and we’ll face inflationary pressure. Dems will be going crazy over it.

If Dems win, they’ll face insane pressure that they are the reason the market crashed. They’ll try to go for big jobs packages - infrastructure, public works, etc. And we’ll likely see a red wave in 2022.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Forcing bipartisan would be great. It's long overdue.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I’ve never bought gold but I thought about getting a little while it still seems a solid buy.

We don’t seem to have any tool left besides print more.

it will get really scary if the blue wave stuff is true.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This is pretty much the way I see things going as well. I think 2021 will be pretty decent but 2022 will start out scary economically and we will see some panic. Imo

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The jobs losses are really going to start stinging. And then you get the secondary and teritiary jobs losses. This whole time there has been a bit of hold on with hope it gets better, but the decisions have to come eventually. And the fact we’ve been unable to get a second relief bill is definitely not helping.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I wonder how media outlets will survive if Biden wins and Trump is gone. They’re going to have to completely rewrite the playbook if Trump’s gone.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Also, how the hell have we not had a discussion about the bombshell news out of the town hall that Trump is not a white supremacist and doesn’t support white supremacy?

Seriously, how are we not discussing this? They ask the question every [uck fay]ing chance they get. Why isn’t everyone jumping for joy at the fact that the POTUS doesn’t support white supremacy?! Y’all truly believe(d) he supports white supremacy, right? This should be a huge moment.

How long before they ask him again?

11. juicemane

juicemane Member

He doesn’t cease to exist if he loses. The media will obsess over Trump until he’s dead.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Huh? Media outlets existed long before Trump.

13. fl0at_

All he has to do is answer it the same way, every time, and then don't say things that seem like support, don't accidentally tweet things that seem like support, and re-tweet things of people that support.

It isn't actually a high bar.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

And if he answers the same way everytime, people will still either ignore, lie about it still, or call it a canned robotic bs answer by a racist.
    When people hate as much as they do nowadays, it doesnt matter one bit what, when or how many times he says it.

15. fl0at_

No, they won't. It's very simple, dude.

- How many times have you tweeted out videos of someone saying the n-word? Accidental, or otherwise?

Oh, zero? Wow. Amazing. It's like it isn't a hard thing not to do, and once done, hard to erase.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Do you think Trump is racist?

17. fl0at_

I don't know him very well.

He has some past things that are concerning.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

"No, they wont." Really man? I figured you more of one that sees more. Maybe not on this particular topic.
    Hes said it 30 times already and you are acting like saying it more will prevent some media and the left from doing the same thing the last 4 years in regards to "he wont denounce".
    Come on. Media claims he doesnt denounce, 2 minutes after he denounces, every time.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Based on the evidence you have seen is he a racist? Yes or no.

20. fl0at_

If Trump remains Trump, and says what he says, then yes, people won't believe it, because Trump is disingenuous all the time.

If Trump says it the same way, every time, stops the re-tweeting, stops the policy, stops saying off the cuff stuff that is construed as being racist, then yea, the media will stop saying it, because it will be obvious that it isn't true.

But that won't happen, because Trump can't not be disingenuous. But it is entirely within his hands to make it stop.