POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's been that way since Trump, and now also because of Trump? If only there were some common denominator. I got it. People.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Goes back as far as I can remember.

"Don't blame me, I voted for Bush" bumper stickers started showing up as soon as Clinton was elected.

But this seems different. It isn't saying there was meddling by a foreign power (which always happens), this is calling into doubt the actual mechanism of voting. And that is very, very dangerous.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I think Trump believes it.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

if so, why is the administration ignoring the Fed's call for help?

I think this is all about positioning Biden for failure

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sounds like people are already lining up to blame Trump if Biden fails.
    Itll never end

6. NorrisAlan

His first six months are going to be affected by lack of a transition because of a petty manchild.

After that, it is all on Biden. No different than a football coach. After the first year, I never want to hear about the previous regime.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I take this back, I see now that they want to spend it directly

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Social media makes it a whole lot different. Can you imagine the things that would have gone on while Clinton was president if social media would have been what it is today?

NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Lol! Good luck with that.

NorrisAlan and Ssmiff like this.
  10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I would think it all over, at the lasted, after the Electoral College votes.

It should be over, at latest, after the States certify.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

As I have said for 4 years; Karma.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Some very significant differences there, though.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Of coarse there are (sarcasm).

zehr27 likes this.
  14. Unimane

Sure are -

1. Clinton conceded the race as soon as it was evident she was losing.
    2. Obama immediately invites, then hosts Trump, to the White House and pledges assistance to the Trump transition team (which they mostly ignore).
    3. Real and proven Russian interference in the 2016 election occurs on a massive level through social media, affecting outcome, as determined by numerous entities.
    4. Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign are documented and Trump folks shown to be willing to accept, or at least approve of, help.
    5. No instance of voter fraud is proven, much less shown to be any way promoted by the Biden campaign.
    6. Zero lawsuits are pursued by the losers of the 2016 election.
    7. No Democrats of note stand in Congress to state the election in 2016 was not legitimate or advocates for the scenario to "play itself out" or "wait until the courts decide".
    8. Trump spends four years whining and ruminating on the Russia connotations, which did exist, for four years and decides to "pay back" with entirely false series of charges in 2020.
    9. Democrats, supposedly opposing the "illegitimate" Trump regime, pass on multiple opportunities to impeach the president until year four when it becomes too blatant to avoid.

So, yeah, the same. I mean, I could go on and on with the examples, but the situations aren't remotely the same except to Trump and people who have an overriding sense of victimhood or regularly create false equivalencies.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Rep John Lewis - Trump is not a "legitimate" President. Makes clear he will not attend his inauguration along with close to 70 other Democratic lawmakers who boycotted.

Hillary Clinton - Trump is "illegitimate President"

Jimmy Carter suggest Trump is an illegitimate President.

Biden "absolutely agrees" that Trump is an "illegitimate President"

Stacy Abrahm's says Trump is an "illegitimate"President

Pelosi calls Trump an illegitimate President

etc, etc, etc.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Where does Obama using the FBI to spy on Trump’s campaign fit into all that?

17. Unimane

So, you don't disagree with any of my points? And, was the four years of Trump birtherism and calling Obama illegitimate "pre-karma"? But, the criticism if Trump's legitimacy is based upon actual evidence, as well, as opposed to the spurious and self serving charges by Trump to maintain power merely to "own the libs".

18. Unimane

It doesn't since I'm preferring to deal in facts.

19. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Trump was illegitimate pres and there was proof?
    Rationalizations are really amazing for the left. Its as if the ability to think clearly got lost in hate and bias.