POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is one thing for one man with a history of temper tantrums to pitch one. It's another for members and leaders of one of only 2 political parties to delegitimize a President and delegitimize the votes of the millions of Americans who voted for him.

There is a difference, and it is easy to see

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

*millions of Americans who knowingly tried to vote a racist in..

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

... you forgot xenophobe, homophobe, Russian Agent, etc.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Obama didn’t throw any temper tantrums, at least not that I’m aware of. But, you’re right, it’s unacceptable for leaders of one of only 2 political parties to delegitimize a President and delegitimize the votes of millions of Americans who voted for him, by perpetuating the Birther movement.

emainvol likes this.
  5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So was it karma for Trump then since he tried for 8 years to deligitimize the President before him?

How about the other republicans that did like Roy Blunt, Mark Meadows, Roy Moore, Sarah Palin, Nathan Deal, etc etc?

The Dooz likes this.
  6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Beat me by a couple minutes

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That is a good and valid point. So, does karma continue? Or will the 2 parties come together and put the County first. I pray for the latter.

zehr27 likes this.
  8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

They won't come together because they are Party first, country second.

Trump was Trump first, second and country third.

[uck fay] them all.

All of them. But until politics among the People stops being the latest Team Sport and people try to come to an understanding, it is all going to continue. We will need an existential threat to end this.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There’s one going on right now.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I meant to say external threat.

9/11 didn't do it because it really wasn't existential. So that only lasted a few years.

China, we are too married to them economically to really be existential.

I'm talking Fascism, Soviet nuclear threat type stuff.

Climate change is existential, but it is too slow and we won't ever react till New York starts flooding twice a day with the tide and even then I have my doubts.

Until then, our boredom and need to fight something will keep is at each other's throats.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No, it's still just a person, not the entire method.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Do you really feel threatened? I don't. January 20th Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President and will move into the White House.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Threatened? No, but only because we have changed our behaviors to account for others who aren’t taking the virus very seriously. But others haven’t been as lucky.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Sorry, Didn't realize that you were talking about COVID. I thought you were discussing a threat of Trump not leaving.

Regarding COVID, I feel threatened. I do everything I can to avoid going out and when I do I am masked and covered to the hilt with a bottle of rubbing alcohol. [uck fay] this shit; I will be first in line for the vaccine.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I do have sympathy for those who may have compromising health concerns, that feel threatened. Especially by people who can’t take an extra couple of simple steps to help protect others.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is just cold numbers most of the time. Then they show the faces, tell their stories, talk to their families. It is absolutely heartbreaking.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I would say so. What goes around comes around.

Ssmiff likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll be in line as soon as they tell me to be, just so people who are in vulnerable situations have one less person to worry about. It is the only way we can get back to normal.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

There's America, peaking out between the clouds.

VolDad, TennTradition and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So are people from the GOP distancing themselves from Trump or rallying around/supporting him? I’ve seen articles suggesting the former, posted by left leaning friends who seem happy, and articles suggesting the latter, posted by left leaning friends who seem angry.

So which is it?