POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It isn’t monolithic.

Some have said that they haven’t seen anything that rises to the level that Trump claims and that it’s over. Most of those were in the camp of let them process play out but they feel it has.

Others said let the process play out but say there’s still plenty of time and he should be allowed to make his case.

A few are guns blazing all in.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It has become painfully obvious that he is trying to get this to the Supreme Court. I almost look forward to his tweets slamming his appointees.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have been critical of 2 of his picks, but I think they legitimately believe in the law and America as concept, even if that belief is different in nature than mine, and none are going to go along with invalidating the democratic foundation of the country.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

and weirdly, this a states' rights issue.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

9-0 ruling will be funny, in a schadenfreude way.

What is really upsetting is the lack of funding for Biden's transition and lack of official security briefings for him and Harris.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It would surprise me if they agreed to hear the case. With evidence being presented like, "I was there and could feel that something was going on"; or throw out 6.8 million votes because these 2 republican votes were thrown out because of a technical irregularity.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yeah and an expansive view of standing, which generally conservatives want to narrow, not expand.

I’m not making many guesses on how this all pans out though. Mainly because it’s just not in my makeup to hear folks talk with the confidence some of his folks are talking with and not believe there is some evidence there that’s still being put together and we will ultimately see (even though I know that doesn’t have to be true at all). Though this would have to be presented to a lower court first.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

and it can't be forgotten that these same ballots resulted GOP house seats and senate defenses. it is not like there was even a clear partisan slant. Trump just lost.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

they are deliberately waiting until the window of time closes to avoid close scrutiny of their evidence, and keep a plausible unresolved nature to the claim indefinitely. He will position himself as a shadow president, and profit mightily

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Which is also a strange part of their filings. Don't throw out the entire ballot; just the Presidential vote.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Harris still receives her intelligence briefings as a sitting Senator. It is interesting though, that she knows more than he does, and can’t currently share any of that information with him.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

I forgot she is still a Senator.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

16. juicemane

juicemane Member

The fact that millions of people convinced themselves that trump was some strategic genius will never stop being funny.

utvol0427 likes this.
  17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lefties or righties?

18. NorrisAlan

Anyone. Dude is a complete moron who just happened to tap into what half of America was thinking.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Homicides in portland and Minneapolis at alltime highs right now, among other major cities.
    Wonder why

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Since you wonder why, you should research it and report back with what you find. Feel free to share any links you come across as well.