2020-21 Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

2. Ssmiff

Vs #1 gonzaga in a couple weeks. Lets go

A-Smith likes this.
  3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

And here's an interview with Desmond Oliver where he implies that Olivier Nkamhoua will play a big role (he's ahead of Pember and Plavsic) and that one, but not both, of the Freshmen guards will likely start at the beginning of the season.

5. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I kind of expected ORN to be ahead of Uros/Pember anyway, but history has shown that if a big is willing to take tough coaching from Barnes, he will eventually develop, even if it takes two or three years to fully materialize. Good to hear he's battling.

A-Smith likes this.
  6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah he said that the top 4 post players were clear cut. I thought it was good news because that wasn't the case really last year.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I kinda liked what I saw in nkamhoua early in the season but he started drowning about game 10. I think there’s some skill and athleticism to work with

utvol0427 likes this.
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

We’ll beat them by 40 at least imo

A-Smith likes this.
  9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I think we'll roll VCU. I'm a little bit worried about Charlotte believe it or not. They play pack line defense. If Bailey and Vescovi are hitting we'll kill em but otherwise it might be a dog fight.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

We’ll beat them by 60

11. Ssmiff

Pons and Fulk preseason awards and NBA talking about UT with potential 2 top 20 picks.
    Quite a program turnaround

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

BBQ Bruce strikes again?

14. Ssmiff

15. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Now the NCAA is going to hit them harder.

16. Ssmiff

the game was just moving too fast for Nk last year, he was thinking too much, and he's not the most energetic player. Fix those issues and he can help us.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Should have gone with the full LSU "nothing to see here" based response?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Barnes tested positive for Rona, other positives on the team. activities suspended, pending confirmation tests.

[uck fay] this year, [uck fay] covid, [uck fay] you, [uck fay] me. [uck fay] etc.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

We are Tennessee fans. We knew it was coming. Next, our highly rated freshmen and Pons will announce they are sitting out the season due to COVID concerns and will focus on the NBA draft because the sports gods want to [uck fay] us as much as possible.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. Ssmiff

Shoulda let the team get it weeks ago and quarantine together