POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Be sure to compare the Obama years and Trump years in Portland. Let us know what you find.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nah. I dont need a link to form an opinion on why. Kindof think for myself vs groupthink

3. Ssmiff

I also need reminded when whataboutism is ok and when its time to complain when people use.."but what about when..". Seems local lefties want to use it, but get upset when others do. Why? Oh nm. Intolerance. I forgot

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

You aren't thinking for yourself if you, in Nashville, are talking about the murder rate in Portland and Minneapolis out of the blue. You are plugged into a groupthink, and are completely unaware.

5. Ssmiff

Nope. Picked up my mom and watching the news, which i seldom do. News said minneapolis at record rate, partly due to 100+ police no longer around.
    Your lefty buddies up there got want they want. Good for you all. [uck fay] trump. Go america

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Got a link to this?

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Southern states usually have most overworked cops, not northern.

Hard to believe that 100 cops is really going to make the difference on a population of 450,000.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

foxnews, aka groupthink

9. Ssmiff

Harold Ford Jr is on quite often. We know the family, from when Jr used to visit his grandparents across from my moms home, so my mom watches them over others. He's a dem. There was also another dem on there. Both solid dudes who are capable of more than just hate and intolerance, which differentiates them from you and dooz.
    Another swing and a miss by you. On a roll.

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I once met one of the Fords who was a state Senator at an event with a buffet in Nashville. I’ll never forget when I was introduced and he went to shake my hand, a dinner roll fell out of his jacket.

11. Ssmiff

That sounds like John Ford. Not a fan.
    The Peete's lived across the street where i grew up in Hickory Hill area of Memphis in the 70s. Never seen a man squat down like ole mr peete could, knees up by his ears. Ole Mrs Peete introduced me to sweet potato pie and really i havent had any as good since. At any rate, i dont know the exact connection, but Ford Sr and family were over there on sundays to eat at times and holidays. The Peetes and Jr were/are solid folk. John notsoumuch. Harold was a typical politician and i dont care for many of them.
    And jr and i played hoops as kids at their house.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Today I learned that asking for a link is hateful and intolerant.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

a swing and miss? it was not fox news?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

not being part of ssmiff's groupthink is hateful and intolerant. he's a very independent thinker like that. doesn't even need sources of information to make up his mind.

15. Ssmiff

How is watching the news for the first time in awhile, one with 2 dems speaking with other republicans, groupthink? Seems like the kind of news one would want to watch.

16. Ssmiff

Another miss. Dooz is hateful. Period. Been that way for a decade at least.Especially to those who think differently. Both of you are intolerant. Period. Your daily responses here show as much.
    Asking for a link is just lazy.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

So no link?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

it was, wasn't it?

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Transition has finally been approved by the Trump administration.

Ssmiff and zehr27 like this.
  20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The letter from Murphy is such a Trump-like document, spending ample time talking about death threats to her and an inordinate level of victimization, while also including a fair amount of self-congratulations, for the type of letter she was delivering. I hope the Biden administration is full of people simply doing their job and not a bunch of whiny [itch bay]es talking about how everyone is so mean to them. Murphy should've just sent the letter in a professional manner, covering the details, and leave the rest out.