POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Once he denounces that, I'll give him more weight towards him bifurcating between protesting and rioting. But not until.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I disagree about everything but the decency and the language, though I don't think those rank very highly on the list of factors that contribute to whether a president is good or bad.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It is too late and he ran his mouth for too long. Tweeted too much too for years. You choose to skip his tweets during the capitol riots asking for peace in deleted tweets, but 100% blame him for inciting riots. He actually mentioned peace, and didn't mention rioting and storming the Capitol, but you focus 100% on the latter and the 1% who broke the law. Your choice of course.
    Up until the pandemic, his reign wasn't as bad as you attribute, but 2020 sucked for various reasons. I'm not surprised about the republicans, considering the possible personal and business backlash they may face for not obeying what the dem leaders want right now. Its our way or the highway for your side, so congrats, you are getting what you want. I expect this site to go the same way in 2021. Those who lean right of center will continue to leave, and you can turn this into what you want it to be.

4. fl0at_

He trashed our allies in open statements. You don't do that. Even when you disagree with your allies, you do it to them, and them only. You don't sow [uck fay]ing discord between allies in public, ever. I get that this is a hard concept for people who have only ever been civilians, but we don't go this shit alone. Ever.

He did the same thing in trade. Even when you get a bad deal between friends, when you got the money for it, you cover it. They want to skimp on the tip. You cover it. Always.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Okay.

6. fl0at_

The biggest Trumpsucker I've ever met pays for this site.

SetVol13, The Dooz and emainvol like this.
  7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If roles were reversed (major leftist paying for site, mostly right wing folks posting on it), this place probably would have gotten shut down this past week.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Who has "established" this point? Certainly, no Republican benefitted from a yes vote, especially when it was unnecessary to do so and Trump would've been impeached without a single one of their votes. Your pretend "I'm unbiased" yarns are getting sillier.

But, worst? How much time do we have?

- Ran on replacing Obamacare, but failed and didn't even bother to come up with a plan in 4 years.
    - "Drain the Swamp", but among the most, if not most (I'd have to check), corrupt in presidential history.
    - Didn't come close to finishing a promised wall, which was a dumb idea anyway, and Mexico paid not one cent.
    - Created a poisonous environment which developed into the most division environment in US history since the Civil War
    - Had a system of involvement and concern for states based upon whether or not they voted for him.
    - Spent months leading up to and after an election saying it was rigged against him, falsely, leading to his followers to invade the capitol and attempt to overthrow an election result
    - Derided any critic of him, or political adversary, as a criminal and should be in jail.
    - Told over 20,000 documented lies as president

And on and on and on......I could list things for hours.

I mean, seriously, how many [uck fay]ing reasons do you mean?

9. Ssmiff

I see him tweeting but i guess he ditched.

10. Unimane

This site was set up by a hard core right winger who talked even more harshly than any of us, plus it was not meant to be a place for a lot of people, more quality over quantity. You keep whining about leaving because you don't like people who don't think like you pushing back, but, at some point you have to shit or get off the pot. Just. Stop. [uck fay]ing. Being. a. Victim. all. the. [dadgum]. Time.

Trump throwing in a "be peaceful" line in between him pumping them up with "being strong" and "taking back your country", etc., etc. is classic Trump. Nearly every rioter there repeated his lines or said they were there because Trump guided them. The message was obvious for those who paid attention and 10 members of his own party did to the extent they feel he should be removed immediately.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Financial benefits, absolutely. And, again, the republican party needs to separate itself from Trump and needs him to not be able to run again if they want to have a chance in 2024 (and maybe even 2022).

I could argue with your reasons (the poisonous environment, documented lies, and deriding critics points are especially weak), but honestly, there's no point. Your opinion has been set since the day the dude was elected.

12. Ssmiff

Come on with the poisonous environment stuff. Impeachment talk began day 1 from Pelosi. Police were being hunted and killed during the previous admin. Blaming trump for poisonous environment is absurd. He didnt help, but he was hated from day 1 and people who voted for him labeled as bigoted, xenophobic racists. That was poison. Wake the [uck fay] up

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Trump is a [uck fay]ing moron. We all agree that he's really not that smart, right?

The idea that he is deliberately guiding folks to accomplish his mission, without ever explicitly stating that mission out loud, and lacing in lines about peace here and there without meaning it is laughable. The dude just isn't that deep.

14. Unimane

No, my opinion was validated. He didn't change from who he was as a candidate and, therefore, an adjustment was not necessary. He had an opportunity coming into public life to endear himself to me, but failed. This isn't hard.

Fortunately, I am quite clear with my positions and not playing some charade of being neutral in any sense. But, yes, my points are perfectly fine and accumulate into a narrative. Stand alone and they don't merit the designation.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

My prediction going in was that 10 years after he's gone, you will be hard pressed to find someone who openly claims to love him. We are well ahead of schedule.

16. fl0at_

I'm pretty sure every Tennessee forum of all time has mostly right wing folks posting on it.

17. fl0at_

He's where he wants to be, as are all the others.

18. Unimane

Who called his political opponents criminals? Who said they should be locked up? Who called critics losers? Called them low IQ individuals? Made up stupid names for everyone? Spent all day on Twitter mocking people? He's, bar none, the most divisive figure in modern political history. He lived and breathed division. Savored it. Cultivated it. Pelosi, no saint, still didn't do any of these things and she even resisted calls for impeachment for nearly two years. And, he did cause a massive rise in white nationalist activity during his tenure and his supporters even planted neo-Nazi and Confederate flags in the Capitol during a damn insurrection. People stormed the Congress waving Trump flags and wearing Trump clothing. I've yet to see someone do anything like this with a Pelosi hat, or even inspired by her words. You have got to be [uck fay]ing kidding me. You wake the [uck fay] up. You are living in a different world away from reality on this one, truly.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  19. Unimane

He doesn't have to in order to incite. He just has to stir them up and encourage them the point where they act upon his pointed rhetoric. I have a sense you aren't quite understanding what "incite" means. Even if he doesn't specifically tell them what to do, he can incite them. Even if they go further than he intended, he can incite them. You are trying to thread a needle, uselessly, to exonerate him for something he clearly did. Stop fighting logic and reality.

20. Ssmiff

Nah i live in a world where wrong is wrong, bullshit is bullshit, and good is good. You live in a red and blue world and are full of hate if its not on your side of politics. Hell you love aoc and dont even comment on her bullshit, so dont preach about people living in a different reality, when yours is based on politics.