Turtle Beach PX21 headphones (for PS3, XBox 360, PC and Mac)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by emainvol, Aug 30, 2011.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I got a pair of these today, has anyone used them? Aside from being wired, they are awesome. The sound is amazing, and they were only $50 on Amazon.

2. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I would have coughed up the coin for a wireless version. I used to have X11's for the xbox. It's a hell of a lot better with the 31's and some rechargeable batteries.

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

5. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

its true the 21's will make ur ears sore after a period of time. i got the tritons, however i can't get the gameplay to go thru the headset on the ps3. tritons def feel a lot better

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Hmm... I was just telling my brother how they are the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn by far.

7. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

are you going to pick up the new sony headset?

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

9. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i am probably going to give it a shot. i may wait for the word to come out to see how battery life and sound is.

10. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i haven't seen a wireless headset where the battery life was decent.

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

how long have you worn them at any given time? The guy I talked to said people would return them a lot if they played like 3-5 hours at a time they'd start cutting through the cushion and cause problems.

12. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

as long as they last 5-6 hours, that's all i'll need. i almost never play longer than that. when mw3 comes out, that could change for a month or two.

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

all i play is ground war these days on blops. 6v6 seems to small

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Oh, that will probably never be a problem for me. The longest I will play in one sitting is like an hour.

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i get hooked on COD, and can play all nite. i think the longest i played straight was overnight for about 8-9 hours

16. MacReady

MacReady New Member

rechargable batteries

17. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

we've had longer nights than that Snake....what system are you getting MW3 for??

18. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ps3. since i moved back in my house i haven't touched the 360

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

After researching for about two weeks, I think I am with bass on the Tritton's. Think I will stop by this afternoon and pick up a pair. My TB X31's crapped out and honestly gave me problems ever since I owned them.

20. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

u will not be disappoint bearcat