Who we gunna git? Part 4

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by utvol0427, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

I’ll be honest, I don’t think Chris Low, or any other reporter for that matter, has the first [uck fay]ing clue what’s going on with the search. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Low mentioned two of the three names that were in the Brice article from Saturday.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    TDVol1989 likes this.
  2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Franklin was a total douchebag while at Vandy - but no way in hell does Penn State vet him and hire him after Sandusky if there was anything legit shady with his involvement in that case.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

From Generals and Kings to Butches and Dykes, this is the story of Tennessee football.

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

You’re saying you don’t think he covered up a gang rape while at Vandy??

5. Savage Orange

Tonight, on 30 for 30...

RevBubbaFlavel likes this.
  6. KyleAlexanderfan

No? How did he cover it up? It was a big story as soon as it happened.

I saw he got flack for saying to the team he saw the video and he was disgusted - when he actually hadn’t seen it but it had been described by someone in the AD to him. But that’s it.

7. Savage Orange

He told the player to “get rid of the phone”... he totally threw the one player who came forward under the bus... if you haven’t read up on the whole story you ought to. Franklin is a world class POS.

8. KyleAlexanderfan

I’ve read it. If any of it were factual he wouldn’t be the HC at Penn State right now post Sandusky. He’s guilty of recruiting POS players, but UT has recruited their fair share.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

We have Lane Kiffin (purportedly) and Freeze, Chadwell, and Fisher all clearly willing to kill for this job.

Whoever we hire has to be at least as successful and appealing as those guys, right?

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Let me educate you...

Memtownvol, tvolsfan and IP like this.
  11. Savage Orange

I completely disagree. PSU did everything it could to cover for Paterno, Sandusky and others and only fired Joe Pa when they were absolutely forced to. They’d have no scruples whatsoever about hiring Franklin. Just because Franklin denies it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Liars lie all the time.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think saying a coach must be clean because he's still at Penn State is the funniest thing I've read today.

13. KyleAlexanderfan

Same goes for people that believe Penn State would hire him without vetting him.

14. KyleAlexanderfan

But let’s pretend they had the same administration in place from 1980 till now as well.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yeah a shitbag wouldn't get hired at a university full of shitbags.

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

about to get some generational wealth coming your way.

TennTradition likes this.
  18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Not really. It was they said/he said and they are convicted rapists so people believe Franklin. And him saying he watched the video, then denying he watched it is straight from his mouth. Phone records and texts the defendants lawyers asked for were denied. If no issues, why deny access. Franklin had a top lawyer, was told to deny, shutup and gtf out of town

Memtownvol and utvol0427 like this.
  19. KyleAlexanderfan

Good one.

20. KyleAlexanderfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...ranklin-vanderbilt-rape-case-penn-state-video