Battered Vol Syndrome roll call

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Who’s in, who’s finally had enough? And is so, where you gonna go?

I hate to say it but I can’t walk away... not yet, anyway.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

HottyToddy

A-Smith, utvol0427 and Savage Orange like this.
  3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Everybody else can go to hell. Go Vols.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

5. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

In! Add for pathetic ussy pays...decided to do it myself.

Savage Orange likes this.
  6. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Heupel’s disciple reporting for duty

2Maggitt2Quit and Savage Orange like this.
  7. Savage Orange

If I ever left UT fandom for good, OM is probably where I’d really end up. My mother was a majorette there in the mid 1940’s... I have a lot of family still living in north Mississippi.

8. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

In all honesty, I bleed orange. Im utterly disappointed right now, but come July/August ill be watching hype videos getting ready for the season and power chugging shots of whiskey while singing Rocky Top.

9. Savage Orange

That won’t be me. I’m already dreading next season.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guarantee you will all be Vols longer than Heupel, Danny White, and Plowman. If we are being real. If you are [uck fay]ing stoked at the present, you either haven't been around too long or aren't one for paying attention.

Okibi2112, warhammer, reVOLt and 2 others like this.
  11. Savage Orange

As will we all... if we’re still here after the past 12 plus years... we aren’t the faint of heart. We may not be the sharpest arrows in the quiver, but we make up for it in loyalty... pledged in love and harmony, even!!

12. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I will care again when they act like they care. It wasn't that hard. Chadwell would have been welcomed by nearly the entire fanbase and he would have won the press conference to boot. But DOCTOR White thinks he's smarter than the entire room. Maybe he is. But anyone that I've ever known that demanded to have that Doctor in front of their name - aside from Julius Erving, David Schultz, and Steve Williams - are complete and total narcissists.

And if Chadwell really would have said no - which I don't buy for one [dadgum]ed second - you bring in your "other" boy instead in Lance Leipold. You could have sold me on his success from Wisconsin-Whitewater and making Buffalo who has been a doormat respectable.

But no, we have the "Doctor" who I'm nicknaming Ace hire the wrong one of his boys much like when Johnny Ace was told by WWE to go hire the one legged guy as a wrestler - and there were only two in the entire world at the time - and he hired the WRONG ONE.

I'm a big fan of Matt Campbell, Lane Kiffin, and Jamey Chadwell so I'll cheer for their teams for now. I'll only have to stop cheering for Campbell if he goes to Michigan or OSU. I also really like Navy/Army, and for some reason have always been a fan of Virginia football, so I'll stick with them for now also. I also like the pirate down at MSU so rooting his underdog team on. I can do without Tennessee football. I can't do without college football - but I certainly have other options than Tennessee.

A-Smith likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

did he demand the doctor be put in front of his name? I don't put it in front of mine, but my employers do whenever they trot me out for something because they believe it positively reflects on them.

A-Smith likes this.
  14. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I ain't going anywhere but I've stopped investing any energy in it and since moving g out of the region not spending any money on it. But I'll be watching, always watching.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I am honestly a little excited due to not having to watch JG and a 1.5 page offensive playbook, as well as horrible lb play and defense giving up the same plays over and over. No i dont know if JH will be here in 3 years. No i dont know if he can recruit and beat the big boys. But yes im a little excited about the 2 qbs we have coming in as well as Bailey being coached up by good offensive mind in a modern day offense. Hyatt, Jones and a couple fast kids we have coming in are going to ball out and I look forward to seeing it.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Dr. IPOrange?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

DRIP

A-Smith and utvol0427 like this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

this is fair. No JG sucking up snaps means more chance of something good developing

justingroves and Savage Orange like this.
  19. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Apparently he has made that be known since walking on UT's campus. I get the feeling they didn't know what they were exactly getting with this guy. And honestly - on paper - I thought it was a great hire myself. I don't know the guy. But the term, "more arrogant than Dooley but with slightly better people skills" is already floating around Knoxville.

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

My only hope is Heupel proves us all wrong and he turns this team around.

This is exactly what a severely battered Vol fan would say. I am stuck in this orange vortex flinching and waiting on the next hit to my orange soul to arrive.