Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It's not going to be what you want - but I don't think it will be another WoW remake like most mmorpgs out today. They haven't released any information. I'm guessing its going to be a heavy pvp game. It's still going to be long hours of gearing up and grinding gear I'm sure like any mmorpg.

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

If its available on a console I'll be disappointed - usually means they have to dumb down the game because there aren't enough buttons on a controller and usually hurts the visuals too. There hasn't been a successful mmo that plays console and PC anyway. PC gamers would also have a huge advantage over those on the console.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I enjoyed the crap out of this game, but eventually swords, bows, and magic kinda lose their luster. Somehow it just isn't quite as satisfying as blowing someone away with good ol bullets. Is there a new Fallout game in the works?

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I'm the opposite - I can play a game with a 2h sword, axe or hammer all day compared to a shooting game. I think I should just drop everything in my life and go work at a renaissance festival.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sounds like an excellent life plan. I bet with your engineering training, you'd be a badass blacksmith.

What ends up making a Bethesda game (including Fallout games) get stale is the lack of interaction with real humans. If they made a co-opable and/or PVP or whatever game, it'd be the [breasts].

EDIT: But their elder scrolls MMO looks terrible.

7. WM

WM Active Member

The Dawnguard expansion drops for 360 tomorrow. Looks awesome.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems... corny. And not very Elder Scrolls.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, Bass. Now tell me again how to build the most powerful gaming computer for under 2 grand.

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

2 grand hell yeah this thing will be beast with that budget hold on.

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm going to start ignoring bass altogether I think.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Congratulations - im sure your mom will be proud.

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Need to fire this game up again. It's been a while since I've played it. Now that I think about it, I could just start all over.

15. chavisut

Finally beat the main arc a couple weeks ago. Running through the Civil War now and then off to the Brotherhood. More side quests, dungeons, and misc. quest await.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I haven't done the civil war either. I've completed the main quest and all of the guilds so I was just roaming around exploring. That got old after a bit which is why I was thinking about starting over.

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Probably going to start playing this again, Im like Rockytop in thinking I might just start all over.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Awesome...

[video=youtube;5aKXNI7Hb80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aKXNI7Hb80&feature=plcp[/video]

19. chavisut

What's everybody's character leveled at? Mine is at 59. I couldn't imagine leveling out.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm somewhere in the 50s. Archery and Sneak at 100 so it's almost too easy now.