POLITICS Caitlyn for California

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

People are running away from Nashville? It certainly doesn't feel like it on the ground here. There are a shit ton of apartments being built in my neighborhood.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'd imagine quite a lot.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Not like Cali of course but yes some due to taxes and schools and Cooper

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Their checks don't bounce

SetVol13, Indy and droski like this.
  5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

speaking to the original topic she has no chance. The transgender and liberal community is already attacking her and it's not like she's not going to be a seen as a sideshow by the right too.

justingroves likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A lot people are selling their commercial properties in Nashville to multi family developers.

One business had a 40 year old building, wanted to remodel, metro codes wanted them to add retention ponds and sprinklers. Guy said [uck fay] it, tore the building down and just put gravel on the lot. He rents it out for around 10k now

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

My wife asked what her prior experiences were in organizational leadership. I told her I really don't know.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i saw the press release. you know you have never done shit if you are still talking about winning Olympic medals 50 years ago. people mocked arnold, but he had a presence to him, was charismatic, and had a plan and could push the small business owner stuff. he was actually a reasonably decent governor before he realized he couldn't get shit done without the unions and caved completely.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Small business experience comes with a lot of transferable and scalable skills. Winning an olympic medal 50 years ago is about as relevant and as winning a spelling bee in the context of being the leader of one of the largest economies in the world.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

exactly. i'm sure he's going to pretend he had something to do with the kardasian enterprises, but by all accounts that was the wife not him. maybe she should be running.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sex tapes and plastic surgery for all!

droski likes this.
  12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

always thought Wheaties tasted funny

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This has managed to get even better -

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Murica

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well that bear is pretty cool.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

A bear would be better than a non-insignificant number of actual elected officials

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

a house in my neighborhood with the same square footage as mine just sold for over 50% more than what I bought mine for 2 years ago and my lot is twice as big. This is wild because I did not think I was getting a very good deal given what the house sold for new in 2013.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Sell!

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's great advise if he has somewhere else to go.

If not, he'll still be buying in the over priced market

A-Smith and IP like this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I bought my house in February, and it has already gone up 25,000 dollars in value. It is madness. I thought we paid a premium, but maybe we got a bargain.