The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Suns are really fun to watch.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Teams who go up 2-0 have gone on to win 93.5% of their series, not to mention the Bucks have shown absolutely nothing within this series or any other series the last few years they are capable of such a turnaround. It's absolutely time to be gravely concerned and I would be if I didn't realize this thing is almost assuredly over. This team has never been the same since Game 3 of the 2019 Conference Finals.

4. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Not a good last possession by the Clippers.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They've favored in Game 3 and have the next 2 games at home. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them even the series at 2-2, and then it's anybody's series.

Middleton needs to step up and hit his shots. They don't need him to be superman, but he has to at least match his averages in field goal % and 3 pt %. And I think he can do that.

The Bucks were 2-1 against the Nets in the regular season. I still think this will become a series, but I've been wrong before.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Felt like a rested Utah should have been able to run away with this game, with the Clippers coming off an intense 7-game series and short rest. The fact that Utah needed such a big night from Donovan Mitchell just to win game 1 doesn't bode well for them in this series, IMO.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

But what are Middleton’s post moves?

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Probably has more than leflop

9. InVolNerable

Is there a book of post moves that lists all the good post moves out? Maybe has a couple of “how to’s” for some of them?

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Ric Flair had some pretty good ones

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'd look into that for you, but I'm still waiting for your explanation about why John Stockton's postseason assist and steal totals aren't as dominantly better than everyone else's, like his regular season totals are.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I know y'all hate Cowherd, and I'm not always a huge fan of his takes. But he is spot on with this stance on Chris Paul:

It will be interesting to see how history remembers Chris Paul. The numbers that support his value are pretty ridiculous.

13. Ssmiff

Maybe but I may write one if needed

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just don’t send it to LeBron. He may read it and become the GOAT.

15. Ssmiff

He may get a papercut and roll on the floor for 5 minutes

16. InVolNerable

Because Magic Johnson is also other-worldly. He didn’t play as many regular seasons, but had roughly the same amount of playoff appearances. Are you that [uck fay]ing stupid?

17. InVolNerable

If you write a song about it, get Bob Seger to help out.

18. Ssmiff

20 years now, where'd they go.
    20 years, I dont know
    I sit and and wonder sometimes, where they've gone.
    And sometimes late at night! Oh when I'm bathed by the TV light, the ref calls a ghostly foul, and Leebron falls. Leebron FAWLS..ohh
    Like a rock, he fell down really late.
    Like a rock, he ain't movin at this rate
    Like a rock, is he OK we gotta wait
    Like a rock, oh like a rock

InVolNerable likes this.
  19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ll contribute the Ol’Heave-Ho, the Dipsy-Doo, the Round ‘n’ down, and the Arkansas Tingler

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

21 point lead blown in 6 minutes. Amazing.

Maybe Giannis can shoot another three before we make a pass in our offense. So stupid.