21-22 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, May 21, 2021.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Lots of UT baseball games on it if you’re into that. There’s quite a few football & basketball games on there too that won’t be on anywhere else. They’ve had Serie A for a couple of years, now that’s moving to paramount

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I had it and found it to be not worth it. I thought it would give me access to events covered by ESPN networks live. It did not, on a consistent basis. I went back to using Hulu streaming to get sports live. I am able to log in to ESPN Live with my hulu account and not be told I can't watch something because of my location or whatever. I don't have a cable tv subscription.

3. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

It can be watched for free on a laptop, so I run an hdmi cable from laptop to tv to watch.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah I think you have to have the cable subscription

5. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Read he’s pulling his name out of the draft now and staying in the portal.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Chandler just took a nasty fall on a dunk attempt at the U-19 World Cup and is gingerly helped off court.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Oh no. He land funny on his leg or anything like that you notice?

8. Unimane

I was worried he broke his wrist or arm, but it looked like he was grabbing his ribs.

9. Ssmiff

The still pic below in the comments is brutal

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Probably bruised his ego, too. Wtf was that dunk attempt?

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Full scorpion.

12. Ssmiff

Jumped too far out and rim slipped when he tried to swing back

13. Unimane

14. Ssmiff

Fulky had surgery on his wrist. Dont think we all knew how bad it was for him last year. Covid and wrist issues wasn't a good mix. Seems like he may always be battling somethin

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Think he was mostly battling a case of not playing that well

16. Ssmiff

He definitely didn't play well, but he was sick for weeks, lost 15 lbs, and ended up having surgery on his hurt shooting wrist, all while playing as an undersized 5. I think most who follow basketball take all of those factors into consideration.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

i think he was far from 100% to be fair. I also think it’s possible that he reverted to the mean a bit from his ridiculous 2020

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    lylsmorr likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm going to just throw this out there, though I know it sounds dumb: the guy couldn't get a whistle either. Don't know why, but they could hack him all day.

A-Smith likes this.
  19. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah he took a beating nightly

20. Ssmiff

This is true as well. He also believed he couldn't be stopped in 2020, but his confidence was shot this year. Him being sick and in pain were factors in losing some confidence. Confidence on the court is huge. Any sport really but when it starts going bad in hoops it can get ugly.