POLITICS Desantis

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by zehr27, Aug 5, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump needs to move out of the way and let Desantis run in 2024. He is putting himself at the top for the GOP. Imo

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Trump is too busy making millions fleecing his followers. Think I saw his campaign/civil defense fund has over $100 million in it.

I don't know anything about Desantis, but he looks like a mobster.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No doubt that Death'Santis is much beloved by the same that love Trump.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You can tell that the democrats are nervous about DeSantis by the way they've gone about attempting to attack him.

zehr27 likes this.
  6. cpninja

cpninja Member

If DeSantis is smart he'll sit out 2024 and let all this COVID stuff fall out of recent memory and then prep up for a 2028 run to save the country from (presumably) 8 years of liberal communist marxist CRT government

if not Trump will crush him in the primary and then we wont have to hear about DeSantis again, jmo

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Skinniest kid at fat camp.

8. fl0at_

I don't think anyone is worried about him.

Name the last pre-Primaries "front runner" for the GOP that became President. W?

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Was W even the front runner going in?

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

He's what I would fully expect to be nominated by the current GOP. Which is why I won't be voting for him.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why not?

12. fl0at_

The second time...

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm not sure comparing to the past makes much sense in this cycle. This is going to be a weird [uck fay]ing race because of Trump and how polarizing he is. I think the best case scenario for the GOP is to find a decent candidate who Trump endorses. I don't see any way they win with Trump running, but I also don't see them winning without Trump speaking out on someone's behalf. His supporters are just too siloed to vote for another GOP candidate without being directed to do so, and too many moderates are too far gone on him for him to have a chance if he runs.

14. fl0at_

If Trump can't win, then Trump-lite can't win either.

The winner of the GOP primary will be Trump, or someone not at all Trump.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Another chance to say how baffling the Trump worship is to me

SetVol13 and tvolsfan like this.
  16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm sure the Trump-lite person will win the primary as there can only be one while the rest of the not Trumpers dilute their vote

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Don't need Trump-lite. Just need Trump to endorse a good candidate who appeals to moderate voters. People who like that candidate without Trump aren't going to move off him or her just because Trump endorses him or her, and those voters who are "Trump or nothing" will be open to voting for someone Trump endorses.

18. fl0at_

Trump isn't going to endorse someone that didn't lick his boots. And only Trump-lites licked his boots.

tvolsfan likes this.
  19. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Yes, he was the clear front runner. That’s why it was such a shock that McCain won the New Hampshire primary.

20. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

And the first time as well.