Soccer Discussion

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tvolsfan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Finally.

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not getting exited until we get a result. I’m still not convinced that wasn’t a fluke.

3. Unimane

The Kid!

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Definitely need to give these clowns a taste of their own medicine and fake some injuries

Unimane likes this.
  5. Unimane

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

seriously need to address the initial lineup sucking. getting through the first leg with 7 points is on track to qualify, even if not dominating so.

Halls High wears the H better.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

well I for one never doubted the lads

IP likes this.
  8. Unimane

I still very much dislike Berhlater as coach, but that second half saved him for this cycle, most likely. So, it is what it is.

I will say Antonee Robinson was amazing in the second. He was the catalyst. Adams played fantastic, again. He's a great destroyer.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

we rarely get late trash goals. that helps mitigate the draws hurting goal differential too.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

his ass was on the line if we lost. the squad is too good to only have 2 points after the first leg in qualifying

tvolsfan likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

your stinginess of joy paid off, thanks

tvolsfan likes this.
  12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

It helped to actually put a midfield out there.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

need to get 3 wins in October if we don't want to be sweating it out to the end and losing self determination

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just watched the highlights. That first half must have sucked [uck fay]ing nuts to watch live. That first goal by Honduras was god awful, with not a single defender within 10 yards of the guy scoring with that header. WTF?

Second half, they looked completely different. Berhalter will suck with only 3 subs post-COVID.

I fear Pulisic is just got a body that is going to constantly break down, which is a real shame.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

It also doesn’t help that objective 1A for banana republic squads is to assassinate him

The first half was as bad a 45 as I’ve watched I think

16. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Robinson has the ‘it’ factor.

17. Unimane

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Jokes on them. Men will fail to qualify for the WC and then take half of their 3rd place winnings in 2022 when their 40 year old squad gets the shit beat out of them.

tvolsfan and IP like this.
  19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Pretty good deal for the men since they’ll just be getting half of what the ladies make.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

lol