POLITICS Caitlyn for California

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Apr 23, 2021.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Campers and mobile homes.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tent between the hwy and on ramp, sheep.

3. fl0at_

Too much competition.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Have you priced a camper lately?

They're jacked up like crazy too. My BIL sold a 4 year old 5th wheel camper for me than he paid for it new a few months ago.

Now it was garage kept and it good shape but that's still crazy

5. fl0at_

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I got luck and found a good size of land that had been on the market for a long time, but had a horrible agent that didn't really have it marketed well at all.

By buying and building a house on it my net worth went up 300k from what I'm in it for . It's wild out there.

justingroves likes this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The land I bought had a horrible agent and some odd circumstances around why it was selling

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Mr. Groves, congratulations on your purchase. Please don't dig right *here*."

VolDad and IP like this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hahaha

No, the wife caught the husband with his boyfriend. They divorced and she had to use her niece to sale. Her niece had no idea what she was doing

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This feels like as good of a thread as any to put this in.

Newsome just steamrolled Larry Elder.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Elder's main shot was if turnout was low. Newsome has been hypocritical and sloppy. But he is living in reality and recognizing the facts at hand. if you look at demographics, the margin is similar to his 2018 election, but there is a strong increase in white college educated people. I interpret that as not increased enthusiasm but rather just begrudgingly keeping an administration that responds to reality in charge. COVID sucks, there is no magic way out of it.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he’s a dope of the highest order but people here vote along party lines

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

who were they supposed to replace him with, the radio host with a "do nothing" strategy? It's not like a well thought out alternative was brought forth.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

fair point

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Elder jumping on the “fraud” bandwagon really worked out for him. Looks like a real smart dude

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I was going to say consider the alternative but IP beat me to it.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i met elder once. I wouldn’t say I was super impressed. Seemed very full of himself

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Have to think this was more about ratings for him. I can't image that he actually wanted to win.