OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Mine is obsessed with persimmons in the back yard.

I have to go out there and remove a bunch every day so he doesn’t overdo it and end up clogged up with seeds

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

She gobbles it up and then doesn’t understand why it’s gone. It also really screws with her when I grate it and dump it in a plastic bag. She looks up like “why the [uck fay] didn’t all that glorious cheese hit the floor?” and she definitely swears

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Coyotes love persimmons, so your dogs are just doing what comes naturally

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Wild tiny strawberry looking things all over my yard bring about every animal from the woods.
    Don't know what the turkey like but they are here daily until my dogs chase them off. Eddie staffordshire mix thinks he can get one and can still fly. Both his acls removed after they tore a few years ago.
    Btw if your dog needs acl surgery, don't do the repair. Do the osteotomy procedure

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Persimmons are the fruit of the gods, so that’s understandable that they want them.

they’re pretty amazing after the first frost and they ripen up

justingroves likes this.
  6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Liam Gallagher replied to me on Twitter, I’ve definitely peaked

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Turkeys are eating anything. I've cleaned some that had lizards, snakes, worms, bugs, clover, berries all kinds of things in their throat

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah I got all that stuff too. Clover patches everywhere. No hoa so my grass gets cut and that's about it. Have a persimmon tree too. My yard is like Ryan's buffet. possums, deer, raccoon, squirrel, chipmunk, turkeys, snakes, lizards, rabbits, moles, a gopher, a fox, big ass turtles and frogs plus the tree frogs, owls, a red tail hawk hangs around quite often. Have seen all of those in the past 3 days.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I was psyched up and ready for the heat and humidity when I got back. What I wasn't ready for? Feeling like I'm going to freeze in the AC. Man, am I cold.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

CardinalVol likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I freaking called it to my wife that the dad was somehow in on his own shooting. It just made no sense that someone would "try" to kill him and not make sure he was dead, and there had to be something more to it. If you and your intended target are isolated, in proximity, and you are armed, there is no way you fail to kill him if that is your intent and you were clever enough to get in that position.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  13. CardinalVol

I'm calling he killed his wife and other son too.

IP likes this.
  14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

As I’ve mentioned to others, I’m not sure I can get behind this but I also don’t have a better theory. At the very least, if didn’t, he knows who did.

CardinalVol likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Exactly. He knows a lot more than he is saying.

16. CardinalVol

I can go with that.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

And if we think that, you know the police think that because they ALWAYS think that anyway. They're going to comb through everything about him and his life.

18. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I sense there's a huge pile of dirty laundry they'll have to sift through.

19. CardinalVol

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Anyone else get Ozarks vibes?

HCKevinSteele and CitrusCo.Vol like this.