OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I just hate crowded restaurants, I'll buy fillets all day too

Joseph Brant likes this.
  2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

My parents never go out to eat when at home. On vacation, they bring a Costco size grocery trunk down every time. Whether it’s just my dad and mom, or it’s the whole 6 person family.

But they can’t go down to the beach without doing at least one night at Outback Steakhouse. They love it, but only there, and I have no idea why.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Man since we've been cleaning/renovating the house, I am sick of going out to eat/takeout.

4. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

The Outback thing would be easy to make fun of but I feel like everybody has some kind of quirk like this. I generally hate chain restaurants but one time in college my mom gave my brother and I money to eat a good dinner while we were in Atlanta. There was something going on and traffic was insane so we just went to a Longhorn next to our hotel and went nuts. And now we occasionally go back and do the same thing. Margs, all their good but also terrible apps, the whole thing.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The wife and I eat at Applebee's anytime we go to a funeral.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We’ve been talking about going to Crapplebees ever since that stupid [uck fay]ing commercial came out. I hate it but it also really makes me want to see what’s up with the Bourbon Street Steak these days.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Don't know of much worse than Cheddars.

VolDad and cpninja like this.
  8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Definitely the worst restaurant around right now. The fact that people pay money for their food blows my mind and even crazier that the place is usually overflowing with people.

VolDad and cpninja like this.
  9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I enjoy Texas Roadhouse and O'Charley's as far as chain restaurants go. That's pretty much it.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I am aware of the commercial, but have not seen it. Or heard the song that was created for the commercial? Or either way.

I just know that when people die, I eat Applebee's. It has been this way for like a decade. There isn't a reason for it, that I am aware of. It's just where we go.

I get a salad.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

We ate at Red Lobster for the first time in years a few nights back. It was everything I remembered without the explosive results.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

In another thread, I told a story about a guy who was hired to be my boss by a guy who thought he was my boss (neither were either), and they just had to go to Cheddars the first night we were all together. It's the only time I've ever eaten at one.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ve only been to Cheddar’s once, all I’ll say for it is it seemed like a place you could take the kids and not break the bank

14. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

That sounds like an unpleasant workplace dynamic

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It was for almost six months.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would rather be shot by a gun any day of the week

Volst53 likes this.
  18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It’s more a mental thing then a logical thing But I agree.

justingroves likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd rather get a booster shot

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I’d rather take a shot of skol vodka.