What are you playing during Coronapocalypse?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Darn - I had already pre-ordered it by the time I saw this. lol

Hopefully it's decent.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ve spent an embarrassing number of hours playing Skyrim and when that anniversary edition comes out it’s going to happen again

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Me too, I enjoy pretty much every aspect of it and try to change up character attributes. Lol, I've still yet to go all in on a mage setup though.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

I’ve done it, it’s out of my comfort zone though

5. JohnnyQuickkick

Replaying Mass Effect: Andromeda and I still think (though not without its flaws) it’s biggest shortcoming is not being the ME trilogy. Hard to compare characters and story to those that got 3 games of development

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Couple of hours into Deathloop. Interesting game so far.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The end doesn't sound fun

8. cpninja

cpninja Member

Picked up an Oculus Quest 2 over the weekend and I'm enthralled by Walkabout Mini Golf. Only $15 and a ton of courses and it feels pretty well done so far, highly recommended. If anyone has any other VR games they would suggest beyond the obvious ones(Beat Saber, Job Sim, etc) let me know, I can hook it up to the PC and play on that too so doesn't have to be limited to just the Quest store

9. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Never played it, but I always heard half life alyx was awesome.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've been back on GTA 5 Online for the auto shop update. It's been pretty fun, to be honest, though not without its issues.

More fun, on the other hand, has been dressing up like the Peaky Blinders, rolling around in the Roosevelt Valor (pictured below) with 4 people in the car and 2 hanging off the outside, and hunting people down. It's ridiculously fun and funny.

upload_2021-10-4_17-37-55.png

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

For once in my life I was on the right side of one of *those* FIFA games

Couple friends of mine and me play Pro Clubs. We’re facing relegation out of D4 mainly due to some connection bullshit and a couple games with some awful CPU luck. Last game of the season, we play a team that is absolutely peppering us with shots.

Our keeper comes out, ball takes goofy deflection high over him and is saved by defender on their first shot, next shot is just straight up saved by a defender in front of a damned near wide open net. Shots 3-7 all hit woodwork. Keeper is lights out the remainder of the game

Win 1-0, which was my one goal from the first shot after their fifth time hitting woodwork

lylsmorr likes this.
  12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Back 4 Blood is fun

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Started F.I.S.T. this morning. Metroidvania style game, completely different than NYY'S fist game. Decent so far.

emainvol likes this.
  14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You playing by yourself or with a crew? It looks fun but seems to need multiple people. The main guy I play with isn’t really into zombie games, unfortunately.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Got an email with an “exclusive invite” to order a PS5 on a specific date at a specific time. Trying to decide if I wanna do it.

16. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Share that shit if not. Trying to get a PS5 the past year has been a pain in the ass.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'll take it if you don't want it, payback for the good tickets way back when!

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Usually I roll with 3 others yeah. We're into the campaign and swarm. Pretty fun game

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I enjoy those kinds of games, but it'll be a tough sell to get the people I play with on it. Worth a try though, I guess.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

upload_2021-10-20_11-57-23.png