22 Class

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by CardinalVol, Jan 31, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

No thanks

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Rattler is a giant douche from all accounts. Not a good teammate and only cares about himself. This is evident in the documentary he was involved in QB1 season 2.

IP likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

if he couldn't make it work at OU with everything on a platter, I don't think he will work out climbing up the SEC mtn with us

Memtownvol likes this.
  4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I was just looking at Rattler as a depth addition. If he carries that much baggage, then yeah pass. The chemistry with this team looks good so wouldn't want to do anything to f it up.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a dipshit

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

hooker and milton being cool about the competition with each other is not a given with a guy like that. in fact, it is unlikely. the evidence of that is that he is talking transfer in October. finish the damn season, you never know what can happen.

7. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I’ll take him. We may only have 1 of the 3 current guys coming back next year.

8. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

I don’t really care that he was a douche in high school while on a tv show. Kids are stupid, and once a camera gets involved they become exponentially stupider. I don’t think he’s talking about transferring, the media is more speculating. We can use depth in that room, if he wants to come here and compete, let him. If he sucks and is a cancer, let him walk.

If he goes somewhere else and balls out, are we going to sit here and say thank god that douche isn’t on our team?

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Was really thinking a couple of commitments would come out of the weekend after two straight SEC games of doling out ass whippings. This NCAA stuff needs to be resolved asap. No reason it should take this long.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Everyone will likely be back and we add a freshman.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Apparently Nolen is going back to TAMU soon. Can't see him going anywhere but there

12. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Tough to read Nolen. He acts like he falls in love with a different school every couple of weeks.

But things are potentially starting to happen elsewhere on the trail. Kody Jones appears to be giving us a second look now (4 star safety from Memphis who committed to Michigan). Also an LSU commit cold called our staff asking if he’d have a spot if he decided to flip - which tells me he’s probably going to flip somewhere in the wake of the O firing.

Memtownvol, Volsdude and lylsmorr like this.
  13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Who's the LSU commit?

14. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Also, Dallan Hayden showed up for the Ole Miss game. I don’t think he’s really close to flipping from what it sounds, but Aaron seems to really like this staff so maybe that’s having some influence.

Memtownvol and lylsmorr like this.
  15. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

DeMario Tolan, 4 star lb from Orlando

Memtownvol, justingroves and lylsmorr like this.
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He spends a lot of time around Tennessee coaches during the week.

He's going to go wherever the best NIL deal is

lylsmorr likes this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pruitt spent quite a bit of time on him

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hopefully Jean-Mary can finish it

Memtownvol likes this.
  19. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I don't think it was an accident Walls went up there. Time will tell if he will end up on staff in some capacity at some point, but he is a savvy dude and I believe he has been getting these deals together. Especially with his twitter profile changing to show he is doing investments.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Tayven is ready for this offense