POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

The arrogance of that pissed me off so much. What other fan base has that said to them during the broadcast of their own team? What in the actual [uck fay]?

zehr27 likes this.
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

While we’re on the subject

Savage Orange and IP like this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're damn right. 4 spots of the US [uck fay]ing Army. That CU is even on the list makes me think we need to step it up a level, from yellow mustard spicy though.

Wait, is that Appalachia State? Never mind, that makes sense.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Who they calling hostile? Let's [uck fay] 'em up!

IP likes this.
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He deserves a [penis] punch for sure.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know what you are not understanding. I am referring to the source of the story, Bowles, and her language. It isn't about the links or sources. The story itself. Did you read anything you linked? They're all writing the story based directly off of her quotes, which is what I have been talking about.

EDIT: already responded, got an echo notification.

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

From the comments section of that tweet:

0E21588B-A8F3-4ADD-B9DC-333B5BC23106.jpeg

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Your initial response was about the website, so I gave you a bunch of other websites. Your next response is the source. You’ve deemed her unreliable, and therefore, you don’t have to refute anything she says. Yeah man, I get it.

Why didn’t they run the story until after the election, IP? Her theory is that the NYT had an agenda and a narrative it was pushing pre-election, and this story didn’t support the narrative. What’s your theory?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

That they had bigger stories during a presidential election.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That should be the state of Tennessee's motto

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I feel like a look back in time at what was being published around those dates would make this post pretty funny.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is difficult to imagine Republicans failing to recapture everything by 2024. The Right is highly motivated and the dumbest on the left seem to be deafeningly loud.

Have a friend who's school had a racial controversy involving a parent overhearing a 2 year old allegedly call another 2 year old the n word.

2. Years. Old. The parent wants the 2 year old expelled. Madness.

Cherry on top: it's a bilingual school. They speak English and Spanish. And were learning colors. Do the math.

justingroves and A-Smith like this.
  13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

No self defense for the guys in the Aubrey trial. I guess you can't just take the law into your own hands.

14. fl0at_

It's hard for three people to claim self defense against one, unarmed person. If you think this case speaks on something larger than that statement, I don't know what to do for you.

Had there been no video of that encounter, and only one individual, it would have been Zimmerman, and likely not guilty.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Jury got it right. Imo

16. fl0at_

Water is wet. This shouldn't be held up as an example of anything, or as a statement of anything. Finding these people guilty should be the easiest of findings.

zehr27 likes this.
  17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I love you float

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Dems need to be listening to the Bill Maher, Andrew Sullivan, Matt Yglesias types

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If we didn’t like money, I think my fiancée would drop the Dems, quit her job, and volunteer for Andrew Yang’s Forward Party.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I read something about an officer testified that he had asked one of them to be on the look out or something, and that they had reports of someone stealing from that house he was in. The thought process being that if that justified them following him, then the self defense could focus on just the guy trying to grab the gun.

I don’t really buy all that though. I don’t like the idea of citizens chasing other citizens with guns.