The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I need to know what was said.

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

This is what he said postgame
    “When obscene gestures and language come into it, can’t be tolerated.”

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Uh, ya, I am curious to know as well.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Idk - the man has been in the league for what, 19 years now? Has he ever pointed fans out and gotten them ejected before? I think I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that the one time in his 19 years he gets fans ejected, they probably deserved it.

Also, let’s focus on that instead of the 3 clutch as [uck fay] shots he hit in OT to ice the game. Doesn’t matter because MJ would have won it in regulation, right?

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Of course the couple, on front row in front of everybody, are going to yell racist shit right?
    That will be the assumption by many.
    If that were the case, people around them and security would have booted them out in the 1st quarter.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I read something earlier that said they were warned by security multiple times.

No one said they yelled racist shit.

Also worth noting that Westbrook is the poster child for poor floor seat fan interactions. 100% speculation here, but maybe it wasn’t even about LeBron. He might have just stepped up as the leader of the team.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know if it was racist, I am genuinely curious to see what was seen as over the line.

8. Ssmiff

There are many on social media who immediately assume something racist was said Indy.
    As far as security, they seemed unaware when Lebron was pointing and didn't know who he was talking about.
    I would like to know 100% the gesture or words which caused this. It will prove to be over the line and deserved or become the nth time lebron is being a [itch bay]. I'm going with the latter just cause I know your BP will rise

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I got to say, a white supremacist at a professional basketball game is like an atheist pilgrimage to Mecca. A fish out of water for sure.

10. Ssmiff

If the fans said something about his son getting in a wreck, or really about his son at all, they don't deserve to see another NBA game and deserve whatever negativity they find personally when outed.
    Just don't know how accurate that is.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I think LeBron is the goat. I also think he's turned into a [ussy pay] ass [itch bay].

Indy likes this.
  12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

My BP is fine. I know you’re only focusing on the ejections because you don’t want to focus to be on this:

13. Ssmiff

The last one was a travel

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sounds like they were saying something about hoping his son dies in a car wreck.

15. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Enes Kanter changing his name to Enes Freedom… I’m sorry but that’s just hilarious to me. I get the statement he’s trying to make but still…

16. Ssmiff

Sounds like some male genitalia support group

Savage Orange likes this.
  17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Enes World Peace

18. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I was thinking those swing-free type underwear…

19. Ssmiff

Attached Files:

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What the hell happened to Anthony Davis (from 2 years ago to now)?