NCAA Investigation

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volsdude, Nov 4, 2021.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

'Me too' the NCAA

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Damn KidB, good to see you

NorrisAlan and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Consent is subjective. I mean, if they get in the car and drink my natty ice, that's sounds like a yes to me.

4. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Sooner or later a conference administrator is gonna get the bright idea that if we can get two or more conferences to join together the ncaa could be voted out of business ignoring them.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think the SEC is heading that direction

NorrisAlan likes this.
  6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I'm gonna guess the dumbazz Conference leaderships signed something making it legally consentual. But that is just a guess.

If not, you might be right and then the jury selection will be key.

Taking your ball and going home is probably the only out.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I keep waiting for the B1G to realize them and the SEC need to go at this together and laugh at everyone else.

utvol0427, zehr27 and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t think they will be able to bend the knee to the SEC for this to happen.

InVolNerable and utvol0427 like this.
  9. CardinalVol

Just saw a headline that there's a chance we are going to get off with minimal penalties? Anybody got anything?

IP likes this.
  10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I haven't seen anything, but if they even come in with "You have to send the NCAA a box of donuts" as our punishment, I would tell them to [uck fay] right off.

Savage Orange and yont sum iss? like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Logically, the optics for hammering Tennessee for something now part of the rules and punishing a different group of players and coaches than the ones who did it would be bad.

Memtownvol likes this.
  12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'd be ok with sending the NCAA a box of stale, weeks old, nasty Dunkin Donuts as an "eff you". UNC's only punishment for having their athletes enrolled in fake, fraudulent classes for a generation was receiving a stern "you better not do it again" letter. We must make it very clear to the NCAA they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee is going to be at 80 scholarships this year instead of 85 is what most are saying

lylsmorr likes this.
  14. CardinalVol

So, roughly 15 more than we had this year? I'll take it.

15. CardinalVol

Let me tell you a little story about Reggie Bush and USC.............

sellsman11 and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  16. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

How long will it be before we watch a 30 for 30 about how the ncaa was shown the door by all conferences commissioners class action suit because they were unfairly inconsistent and were affecting player and likeness revenue.