22 Class

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by CardinalVol, Jan 31, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm terrified of going under. Glad I never have had to.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I've been under 12 times I believe. It's such a small % that have major issues with probably 25 million surgeries/yr in the US. When it goes bad it goes bad though. I mentioned a surgeon friend. He was a well known Nashvill shoulder surgeon. Young. Was getting his hip cleaned out. Woke up basically a vegetable and recently passed in a care center. Cant imagine one of my sons going under for routine surgery and never seeing him again. I get that stuff on my mind and go dark at times.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Coming out from under isn’t fun and everybody has fun with you at your expense and you don’t remember any of it, so I guess it’s ok

4. Ssmiff

Nurse says, breathe this and close your eyes. 10 seconds it seems later, you wake up not knowing where tf you are and/or talking shit. But it's been 3 hours since you went to sleep

TDVol1989 likes this.
  5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The first time i remember being in the recovery room and riding home and all. The second time I went to sleep in the dentist chair and woke up on the couch at home

6. Ssmiff

Tillman coming back.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

5 star pick up.

8. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Our staff is building something very special on The Hill and it goes way beyond Ws. Tennessee and Josh Heupel is a match made in heaven.

10SEvols likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Guys generally don't want to leave right now because they had a good time and developed

Joseph Brant likes this.
  10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Has Cade Mays made up his mind yet?

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, he's playing in one of the senior bowls, he's done

10SEvols likes this.
  12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Gotcha. Last I saw, he was talking about playing in the MCB and possibly lining up a NIL deal…. Can’t blame him for going though. If Trey Smith’s success at KC is any indication, Mays’ injury issues shouldn’t hurt his draft stock. I do think he could raise said stock by coming back for one more season, but if he’s playing in post season all-star games then yeah…

He gone.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He'll be a really good guard in the NFL. Go make the money.

PilotFlyingJ and Savage Orange like this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It probably really can't happen but I'm afraid I would be the guy that goes under and can feel everything getting done during surgery.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yep and that's exactly why he is leaving. He knows the money is there now.

16. Ssmiff

I think i saw a movie where they happened. People actually wake up quite a bit in surgery and they just knock them back out. One of my surgeries was a finger tendon and I watched a little of it. Wasnt all the way out so they give some funny medicine and nerve block. Being a little high and looking at your finger fileted open was pretty cool. These were trauma surgeons I knew or I dont think they would have let me

IP and zehr27 like this.
  17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I had a kidney biopsy several years ago. Local anesthetic so you can't feel the big ass needle go in, but you can kinda feel it moving through the deeper tissue and your insides. Then you "feel" them take the tissue sample. Didn't hurt but was super weird. Do not recommend.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

19. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

247 and espn have him as a 3 star with no national rank meanwhile on3 has him 11 in the country lol.

justingroves likes this.
  20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He supposedly has grade issues, some of those recruiting sites don't bother with ranking high risk academic kids