We've Got To Get This Fixed

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

~50% of posts on Volnation with the Kirby part left blank to be filed by any team having recruiting success.

tvolsfan, Daddy Gee and Savage Orange like this.
  2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

And the fact that I can’t prove it is all the proof I need, lol!!

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Lots of folks will tell you climbing to the top is a lot easier than staying there.

What Saban has done is the exception, not the norm.

Saban has been hinting all year this wasn't a great team, especially by recent Bama standards. Throw in injuries to your top 2 receivers...........he's been around long enough to know he needs a prayer at that point.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would say picking Fromm over Fields cost him at least one national championship so far

OneForVol likes this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Both corners were hurt too

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Which is why Tennessee should tamper to get Master Teague in orange

Memtownvol likes this.
  7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

As long as he is good enough to beat us by 3 scores w/o breaking much of a sweat, it doesn't matter much to me if he wins national championships or finishes in the top 5 every year (recruiting and actual). I don't really have any UGA fans in my life that talk trash so this whole thing doesn't really upset me like it does most of you guys.

8. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Yeah I just want the Vols to get better. Picked up a little help on offense but need some guys that can play next year on defense, like a half dozen. And the mid game lull has to go.

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Man… what a wonderful life you must lead. I’m surrounded at every turn by ‘em….

justingroves likes this.