POLITICS Hillary 24!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Jan 12, 2022.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

2. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Referring to HRC as a change candidate is some real galaxy brain shit. Though if you want to keep a Republican out of the White House she has a better chance than Kamala Harris.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is bait.

4. CardinalVol

I have zero doubt she wants to run and zero doubt this article is a plant to float the idea.

MaconVol, justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's funny when you first hear it, but then you start trying to think of who else they could run...

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They are tied to Harris. She’s black and a woman. They just can’t toss that away without a scandal

7. cpninja

cpninja Member

I thought she was going to swoop in during 2020 and take over the Dem nom from Sleepy Joe

The Dooz likes this.
  8. HCKevinSteele

It'll be pretty easy to toss early in a campaign with a magnifying glass on her and she picks up right where she left off from the previous campaign.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

she was polling at about 1% and was hated by voters and was still the choice for VP by the ones pulling the strings to be the one to pass the baton off too.

she checks the boxes for diversification while being the same empty suit that we’ve been getting.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I was not referring to the story.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  11. HCKevinSteele

I’m not sure I’d believe there was any type of serious long term intent there. And if there was they’ve long since realized it was a mistake. She’s not a viable candidate.

12. CardinalVol

Should I mention that she'd probably be a better President than JFK?

The Dooz likes this.
  13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

But imagine the Clinton body count once she has control of the government.

justingroves likes this.
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Anyone but Trump.

Ssmiff likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It feels inevitable. Got what plants crave.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I really hope Trump doesn't run again. But it seems like a foregone conclusion at this point.

It'll be fascinating to see how social media handles it.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think the surest bet right now is that Trump is elected President of the United States in 2024. It shouldn't shock me if his running mate was Ivanka. It wouldn't shock me if Ivanka was the first female President of the United States... and I think he would name another, and maybe two, Supreme court justices.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Wow. Plausible but still Wow. I just hope there is a significant silent conservative percentage large enough to prevent it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

They're mostly silently going along with it.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't see it. I think he's isolated too many people who would normally vote Republican. I think it's a big problem for Conservatives going into 2024. They'll likely have momentum from 2022 and from Biden struggling, but they don't, at this point, have a strong enough alternative to Trump. And I don't think Trump can win another Presidency.