POLITICS Hillary 24!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Jan 12, 2022.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yea man, you openly admitting you had fantasies of me in panties definitely made you seem like the normal one

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Keep thinking that I think of myself as important for having the audacity to challenge you on a topic I disagree with. It’s working

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Dude, your failure with reading comprehension continues to astound. As a UT alum, I pray you aren’t one as well.

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I just wanna kick some WildCat ass today. Not argue with the same two people that I’ve only ever deeply argued with on here

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Seriously, no one can be this stupid. You have to be trolling, at this point.

6. Unimane

Dude, Class of 2001.

Your inability to notice the obviousness of your comments is astounding. I would say something clever about the value of the UT degree, too, I guess, but I did go to a class with Travis Henry. So, I know there are surely plenty of cases like you out there.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Greedy American referring to the bathroom as “mine.” Typical.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey, you said we don't follow the constitution since Lincoln. Pine for the good ole days when only white men were people.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Buddy being called stupid by you is like Lizzo calling someone fat. But then again you prefer the breathtaking scenery that is Gallatin Ave and the gentrifying architecture of ugly ass row houses and pop up retail condos forcing out the poorest, least privileged members of the East Nashville to make room for the likes of folks. This is what you find “soulful”. Not worried too much about your sense of judgment

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems like you are incapable of addressing the many historical observations that were made that contradict with a child-like view of the world. If our motivations are for global good, why don't we do something that doesn't benefit us the most? Or at all?

Because it is a lie that we tell ourselves to avoid meaningful progress or tackling the real shared issues of the globe. like climate change. We just give ourselves a trophy.

11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Dude you equated appreciating the constitution with imaginary people *HARPING* for a return to chattle slavery. I’m not confident you have a firm grasp on the happenings within America in society anymore. I do think you are smart in a science way though

12. Unimane

Reading comprehension, of which you are so interested, should have told you I was saying you are trolling. But, you are giving me reasons to reconsider my assessment.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are telling me what I mean instead of understanding it. You drew a line in time at Lincoln for following the constitution. Not me. I think the constitution as living document can be used to make a better version. You think that we don't follow the constitution at all since Lincoln. What did Lincoln do? Oh, right.

I'm not confident that you think of all Americans when you imagine what "America in society" is. You certainly are not thinking deeply about what America's situation will be in 2050, 2100, and beyond, if Trump has any resonance.

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I said Lincoln was an American that advanced our country forward to realizing the ideals that our constitution now affirms for all of us. Do you honestly disagree with that sentiment? Said the same thing about Frederick Douglass and MLK. Why not include the two non presidents I also mentioned? I’m not talking about how Lincoln disregarded many constitutional laws on paper during a civil war 160 years ago. You are reaching hard there with that spin of that particular post

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not reaching at all. You can't just casually say the nation has not followed the constitution for the past 150 years, and expect to see nodding heads. Specify.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No, it isn't an opinion. It is demonstrable in the comments you are typing.

17. fl0at_

I don't have to think it, you typed it. Would you like to retract your statements where you imply you were responsible for anything? Because until you do that, you're the child thinking we had a discussion about closing politics... because of you.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is a Tenny troll account. Well done though, bravo!

19. fl0at_

My personal belief is that it's the same person as chef, just going with a right side troll job instead of a left side. But my ban was overruled, so, here we are.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

When did I say the constitution was not followed at the start of the country? I attempted to convey-apparently very poorly-that although the original constitution was flawed in the sense that it permitted slavery at the inception of this country, the constitution was designed to be able to be amended down the road. I largely agree with you that it is a living document capable of change. Whereas I vehemently disagreed with your take that the constitution as a whole was “shit” because it wasn’t perfect from the onset. Ascribing constitution thumpers like myself as somehow relishing the entirety of the 1776 version that permitted slavery is where you lost me and others here. And that Americans with various roles from the likes of Lincoln, Douglass and MLK contributed to rectifying the flaws of the original version. Hopefully that somewhat clarifies what I was attempting to convey with that particular post you are referring to.