Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Moved to proper thread.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I, too, find the discrepancy in viewership between men's and women's college basketball to be a very important matter in college football.

IP, InVolNerable and justingroves like this.
  3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oops. Lol

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who cares? Don't watch if you don't want to. I wasn't interested in watching. And the chief reason was because it was practically a foregone conclusion that South Carolina would win.

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Did I not originally post this in the random CFB thread? If not, I meant to…

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

In other Auburn news… former WB Jeff Klein fighting for his life right now after a hospital visit turned up what appears to be cancer…

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

RIP Carrier Dome

Hello JMA Wireless Dome

8. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

F**k cancer

zehr27 and Savage Orange like this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

The off-season means finding random dumb [uck fay] Georgia fans going for dunks in the weirdest places. What a [uck fay]ing loser. Could ameliorate a lot of lunar regolith with this big piece of shit.

VolDad likes this.
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I hate Florida as much as everybody else, but I hate Georgia just as much, and anybody who thinks Georgia winning a championship is somehow better than Alabama or Florida winning one can eat shit

justingroves, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

This is nothing compared to how arrogant and obnoxious we are gonna be. Soon, boys. Soon.

NorrisAlan and HCKevinSteele like this.
  14. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I hate Georgia more than any other SEC team. I despise Kirby and that nobody said a word while he engaged in the same astronomical level of cheating that Saban did to build Alabama up so quickly. All while the media pretends that this is Georgia’s rightful place in the world. The same Georgia that before this championship could not make that strong of an argument for having been better than 5th or 6th in the SEC historically.

justingroves and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  15. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

LOL. I guess everything got moved into the NIL fund leaving the admin team running on fumes.

NorrisAlan and IP like this.
  16. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

TAMU really does suck

18. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep. The schools complaining just don't know how to react now that they don't have this advantage anymore. Does anyone really believe 5 star running backs were coming to Bama to sit behind four other 5 star running backs because they wanted to sit and learn for a few years?

Poppa T and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Running backs keeping the miles off their legs is a huge selling point, actually. Saban makes it a point to show that.