The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Grayson Allen can't play in this series, but Middleton is hurt. So, we are forced to sit through his -29 performance and get abused on defense repeatedly.

2. Unimane

Giannis goes for 44 and 20 and we lose by multiple digits. [uck fay]ing pathetic effort by everyone not named Antetekounmpo tonight. That's two dogshit performances at home this series when the opportunity was right there to take the series.

And, I hate Boston. I [uck fay]ing hate the Celtics. Seriously, if we have to lose, anyone but them. Anyone.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Dream once had a playoff game with 49/25/2 with 2 steals and 6 blocks. And still lost to the SuperSonics

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They should set up more shots for Grayson Allen.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Tatum on a mission.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

*Grant Williams

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

4/33 from 3 is just brutal.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

9. Unimane

Didn't watch one single second of Game 7, knowing the outcome after Game 6. Quite frankly, looking at the score line, if you let Grant Williams go off in this situation, you deserve to lose. I also see Mike Budenholzer-McCarthy stayed with his guys in Grayson Allen and George Hill, even though those two have been absolutely murdering us this series. Meanwhile, Carter, who played well in the Game 1 win, doesn't get off the bench, again.

Bucks have some serious questions in the offseason and they need to cut some fat and head off a few guys heading into the downside of their career. I wish we could get something for Middleton, but I doubt it at this point. And, honestly, they've got to take a look at the guy with the clipboard. Bud is a decidedly mediocre coach with a transcendent player to cover a lot of his faults. His management this series was dreadful and I can't wait to not run the drop defense, which gives up open three after open three relentlessly.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Chris Paul's gotta be injured, right? There's gotta be something to him just disappearing that we aren't aware of.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

not many 37 year old pgs around for a reason

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Is this you agreeing that he's gotta be injured?

I just don't see any other explanation. He's less than 3 weeks removed from going a perfect 14/14 to close out a first round playoff series in which Devin Booker missed half the games. It's just hard to imagine how he can be playing this way over the last 4 games if he's not injured.

And now they're down by 30. Just wow.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

What is the world is happening in Phoenix?

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Meanwhile, Luka with a cool 27-9-3 in the first half. Dude is making a case for best player on the planet right before our eyes. Giannis is still the guy, in my book, but assuming the Mavs close this one out, Doncic will get a chance to take down Steph. If he does that...

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

One could argue that the series turned when Booker and CP3 started shit talking Luka. He's been unstoppable since, and they've looked lost.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I don’t know if he’s injured or not. He’s often dinked. This late in the year and the grind of the playoffs, being old makes recovery more difficult. Just common sense.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Man, Grant Williams is going to make a LOT of money soon.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Luka had as many points in the first half as the entire Suns' team... but he did it on 12 shots while they did it on 41. Unreal.

19. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Shaq to Barkley: “shut your dumb Auburn ass up”

[uck fay] Auburn.

utvol0427 likes this.
  20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

538 now gives Grant and ensemble a 51% chance to win it all