This is crazy talk...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by ptclaus98, May 19, 2022.

1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I don't really believe we do it, but Tennessee has the chance to exorcize some major demons this season. First off we get LSU who, as we all know, started all this mess that fateful mid December night in 2001. But with Saban openly panicking about other people being able to do what his program has for the last 15 years, coupled with his disciples getting two wins against him in one year as well as him getting older, it really feels like a Tennessee loss would break him, a la Spurrier in 2014. We've had potential paradigm shifts like these a few times in the past 15 years. But could this be a special year or just fool's gold?

IP likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't know, but like most years we will get a sense of the ceiling kind of early.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Whatever it is, I am enjoying the public meltdown of Saban. And the public "kiss my azz" Jimbo gave to Saban in response to the Saban whining. (And I'm not a big Jimbo fan.)

4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I am hoping for a repeat of us whipping the Bear's azz in his last game against the Vols.

Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jimbo is a sorry piece of shit drunk that walked out on FSU, I can't like him but I do enjoy him going at his old boss

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

IP likes this.
  8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Except, [uck fay] Auburn.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, jimbo being a pos and thus an expendable vanguard is a feature to appreciate about this. Let pieces of shit fling themselves at Bama. Perfect.

VOLinDAWGland and HCKevinSteele like this.
  10. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

If Tennessee gets past the gators unblemished, with all the head coach ego theatrics like emotionally unstable housewives, it has the potential to be an interesting season.

Memtownvol, IP and PilotFlyingJ like this.